Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Matrix Revolutions---now Read This Shit

Matrix Revolutions is shit, in the first they had a really good movie but the sequals sux, abit like T3 except the one before matched the original in quality.

Sequals tend to sux of course there are exceptions to the rule but usally there just a grab for money.

2. Movies & TV   -   #22
    chrisndelray3030's Avatar n00b
    Yeah, I was pretty GOD DAMN dissappointed after seeing this movie, it fell very short of the original and was even worse than the second, but not by much.

3. Movies & TV   -   #23
    Sounds more like a rant than an accurate criticism...

4. Movies & TV   -   #24
    Double Agent
    after ripping this movie

i am DISAPPOINTED!!!

what a ripped i can't believe i wasted my bw to download this shit...

5. Movies & TV   -   #25
    namzuf9's Avatar Poster
    I enjoyed this film with the exception that both reloaded and revolutions but there still a lot of explaining to do. I expect a Matrix 4 to be coming in the next few years. Notice how they kept Neo alive?

6. Movies & TV   -   #26
    Originally posted by Busyman@14 November 2003 - 03:50
    WTF was up with this movie read on

If all those sentinels that broke through the second time (the bee swarm) had just went ahead and killed the general in the mechwarrior suit (and the kid by the way) instead of running around in that "pointless pattern" the movie would have been over much sooner. The general and the kid sat there having a conversation and shit. What bullshit!!

Remember Neo's mouth bleeding in the fight with Smith?
    Then why the fuck did he just "look like he woke up" when Smith used him to make a crater in the pavement? No "scratches" no blood no broken bones.............................but he sure bled from a mere punch

How could the Trainman kick Neo's ass. He's FUCKING NEO. Why cause it was HIS program? but...........he's FUCKING NEO

Why would the machines have to honor the truce AFTER Smith was destroyed? Just kill all the those pesky humans. What would they need them for after they got what they wanted? Turn Neo into liquid soup but don't feed him to the rest of the machines. Just let him sit in a bucket, kill the humans and have machine orgies for ever after. (they should leave Neo in a bucket because he might have source code or some shit in his liquid form and might be reincarnated )

Why don't the Oracle, Smith, and the Architect just STFU!!!! (unless they have something direct to say) If I hear "cause without purpose it is inevitable you will know when the time comes" one more time I'm going to YAK my dinner and the INCREDIBLE HULK drink that I so often have now after seeing this shit movie!!!

Hmmmmmmmm....flying into metal and crap .....at such a high rate of speed....... with such a small ship......with sentinels dismanteling it....would kind of make a ship.................................CRASH!!!!! Niobe can be a good pilot and all but she couldn't have piloted out the the fucking DEATH STAR. Leave the loser, fuck Morpheus, and rename yourself ORIFICE while he does it.
    i agree man the movie was shit full of holes as i have said before they should of ended it with the 1st one instead they sore it as a money grabbing time so fuck em.i would rather watch NEMO THAN NEO

7. Movies & TV   -   #27
    Poster
    the movie would have been a classic had they not made more. Just with star wars, had they not made the next three, it really would have been a masterpiece.

8. Movies & TV   -   #28
    Poster
    The matrix 'backbone' sorta got out of shape. Something that could be so scientifically engaging and actually has a reasonable possibility to it (remember the official site with all the complex definitions of what the matrx is) got toally ruined by what was revolutions, where it basically went down many notches to being just a hit and kill scif-fi flick.

9. Movies & TV   -   #29
    Why don't the Oracle, Smith, and the Architect just STFU!!!! (unless they have something direct to say) If I hear "cause without purpose it is inevitable you will know when the time comes" one more time I'm going to YAK my dinner and the INCREDIBLE HULK drink that I so often have now after seeing this shit movie!!!
    ahaha yeah it got a bit repetitive hey, just tell neo if hes gonna fkn die or not god damnit!.....................

i wanted to see those ghots guys again, but in relodead didnt they die ?

when the train man punched neo, i think he was just cought of gaurd.

hmmmmm, ummmmm, and yeah about those EMP ships in the DOME thingy, well they did do that but it turn off every single electrical defense device in the dome, thats why that other guy got so pissed of about it.

ok and ummm, last but not least, I CAN WHIP NEO'S ASS!

10. Movies & TV   -   #30
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Why weren't we in the film?

Why'd I take so long to die?

It was very sporting of us to fight Neil one-on-one.

Am I dead? Will there be a Matrix 4?

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast