Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Matrix Revolutions---now Read This Shit

BANNED
    its a god damn movie......... u dun ax questions when Rambo keeps walkin after bein shot 5 times or what the hell a hobbit is........ fuck, ive neva heard of fish that can talk or ppl that can get adamantium coatings on their bones (better yet: that shit dun even exist)...........

its a movie........ they explain it in the movie, it dun have 2 b scientifically possible\

an yes, Matrix has its mistakes.......... i mean, humans as batteries??? no way thats a power source (ud have 2 put more in it than u can take out)........ but i really dun give a shit........ Matrix rulez, Reloaded was k, Revolotions kicked ass (cept 4 trinity takin 2 long 2 die)......... if u dint have fun watchin em, complain @ ur local cinema (if u dint watch it in the cinema, STFU, u got it 4 free)
    lmao couldnt agree more....

hey busyman.... if u dont have anything SMART OR IMPORTANT to say.... please do us all a favor and STFU.... go whine to ur momma if u dont fuckin liked it.... we dont give a rats ass....

2. Movies & TV   -   #32
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by DWk@16 November 2003 - 02:01
    its a god damn movie......... u dun ax questions when Rambo keeps walkin after bein shot 5 times or what the hell a hobbit is........ fuck, ive neva heard of fish that can talk or ppl that can get adamantium coatings on their bones (better yet: that shit dun even exist)...........

its a movie........ they explain it in the movie, it dun have 2 b scientifically possible\

an yes, Matrix has its mistakes.......... i mean, humans as batteries??? no way thats a power source (ud have 2 put more in it than u can take out)........ but i really dun give a shit........ Matrix rulez, Reloaded was k, Revolotions kicked ass (cept 4 trinity takin 2 long 2 die)......... if u dint have fun watchin em, complain @ ur local cinema (if u dint watch it in the cinema, STFU, u got it 4 free)
    lmao couldnt agree more....

hey busyman.... if u dont have anything SMART OR IMPORTANT to say.... please do us all a favor and STFU.... go whine to ur momma if u dont fuckin liked it.... we dont give a rats ass....
    Well, to be honest I think a lot of people here agree with Busyman and he does make a few good points in his little rant.

Surely telling him to STFU is a little harsh? After all he's only giving us his honest opinion (shared by more than a few).

3. Movies & TV   -   #33
    BANNED
    one thing is giving an opinion with REASONABLE facts....the other is rantling about something without giving any reasons....

4. Movies & TV   -   #34
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Originally posted by DWk@16 November 2003 - 02:23
    one thing is giving an opinion with REASONABLE facts....the other is rantling about something without giving any reasons....
    Damn dude you ...have...got ...to...be ...a ....Wachowski.
    Do you read? I wasn't ranting about Dwk just Matrix Revolutions. I did give reasons dumbfuck but you've got your head so far up the Matrix's ass you can't step into the real world. YOUR reasons hold no water. If you don't agree YOU STFU!!! Don't attack me about criticizing a fucking movie. That's what we do in the free world after watching one.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

5. Movies & TV   -   #35
      It was very sporting of us to fight Neil one-on-one.

And that's one that I left out.

Neo had a hard time fighting Smith one on one in Revolutions. So why didn't the HUNDRED'S of Smith's just kick his ass.

Good one Witcheese
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

6. Movies & TV   -   #36
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Here's another one for you

We live underground and have never seen the sun, so why don't we have rickets or some other disease caused by lack of sunlight?

7. Movies & TV   -   #37
    There was another guy that said the machines could have just made a long solar panel to get energy instead of fucking with humans. Just go above the clouds. It seemed easy enough for a damaged hovercraft.

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

8. Movies & TV   -   #38
    ahctlucabbuS's Avatar <
    I enjoyed this movie. It was way better than reloaded. You have to take the movie for what it is; Great action. Sure Matrix 1 had great action and a killer/original storyline, but there was no way in hell thay could top that. So even though I didnīt belive I would say this after reloaded, for what it is this movie kinda rocked. B)

9. Movies & TV   -   #39
    Originally posted by Barky@16 November 2003 - 23:17
    I enjoyed this movie. It was way better than reloaded. You have to take the movie for what it is; Great action. Sure Matrix 1 had great action and a killer/original storyline, but there was no way in hell thay could top that. So even though I didnīt belive I would say this after reloaded, for what it is this movie kinda rocked. B)
    I respect your opinion. I liked it better than alot of other movies that I&#39;ve seen recently. It just had alot of bullshit it in it that made me go WW.....TTT.....FF.......&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

10. Movies & TV   -   #40
    Poster
    the "problems" are not the unrealistic points in the movie (like allready mentioned: using humans as batteries is really inefficent) the problems are the NOT answered points.....

Why can neo see stuff after he got blind ? how he destroyed (or break through) the Mechcity defence system ?

there is not even the SMALLEST tip in the movie how he made this.......

Ok the action was great (i liked the fight Neo Smith in Reloaded and Rev. )

Matrix 1 had a "finished/complete" story, and after M3 u should also have an idea how all the shit worked...

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast