Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Why NO UnGive-Away This Year, Idol?

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19

Cool

Looks like I'll have to take over the tradition this year, until Idol hijacks my thread.

If you don't know how it goes, look up last years Un-Give-Away. Basically, requesters posts what they would like, and other members here can offer to help, if they have invites available. There's no guarantees, but a few good invitees usually end up with some sites they wouldn't normally start a thread about, and the rest of us toast SPAM by the flames.

Jokes, videos, music, and just seasoned humor is all fare game...

Happy holidaze to all!
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Just searched google and strangely enough I didn't find a single "I need HDBits is my dream" Christmas video
    Last edited by Night0wl; 12-22-2011 at 06:54 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    In the old days, if you misbehaved on a tracker, you got disabled, or worse, IP banned.

Nowadays, there are more trackers than there are members, so if your tracker misbehaves, they get bookmark removed, or worse, URL deleted.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    If you don't know how it goes, look up last years Un-Give-Away.
    There's been more than one, I think. Idol's "I have a dream" was my favorite.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    There's been more than one, I think. Idol's "I have a dream" was my favorite.
    I was kinda surprised Idol hadn't started one already. Hopefully, he'll take over so I don't actually have to work it can be done right.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Looks like I'll have to take over the tradition this year, until Idol hijacks my thread.

If you don't know how it goes, look up last years Un-Give-Away. Basically, requesters posts what they would like, and other members here can offer to help, if they have invites available. There's no guarantees, but a few good invitees usually end up with some sites they wouldn't normally start a thread about, and the rest of us toast SPAM by the flames.

Jokes, videos, music, and just seasoned humor is all fare game...
    Fare game ? Is that something taxi drivers play?

Anyway if there exists such a thing as bt world then I am officially bt world-weary, hence my current lack of a charitable attitude towards bt world inhabitants that basically don't and never will give a fuck about me.
    Btw I don't extend this callousness to real life and the folks that regularly accost me asking for money since I'm operating under the assumption that people still need food/shelter/medicine unlike the frivolities being offered here.

I would add here "Please invite me to HDbits if the slightest chance existed that watching M.I.:Ghost Protocol in crystal HD would make it less a steaming piece of dog excrement" but really I don't see much possibility of that and even less likelihood of anyone actually getting/appreciating the joke.

Other than that I could use some heavier rubberized dumbbells (> 60lbs) and another pair of New Balance Minimuses size 10.I would probably go with the Minimuses since the shipping cost on the weights would be a bitch.
    In lieu of those a donation to your local animal shelter would be nice.

Merry Festivus Louis.
    Respect my lack of authority.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Burnsy's Avatar TorrentSeed.org RIP BT Rep: +1
    I've almost given up hope on finding someone I'd feel comfortable inviting anywhere these days
    I'd comment further but it would obviously be like trying to reason with a dung beetle.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    bijoy's Avatar secret lover BT Rep: +1
    sp1m gentlemen!
    Teh n00b.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Idol, the threads you have created in the past had far more to do with the spirit of sharing (in terms of getting together with all of the online friends here) than just the handing out of invites. Your past un-give-aways have been closer to an online holiday party than anything else. Please help me get this party started.

And nothing says partay like a dictionary C&P...

fare noun

1.the price of conveyance or passage in a bus, train, airplane, or other vehicle.

2.a person or persons who pay to be conveyed in a vehicle; paying passenger.

3.a person who hires a public vehicle and its driver.

4.food; diet: hearty fare.

5.something offered to the public, for entertainment, enjoyment, consumption, etc.: literary fare.

Quote Originally Posted by bijoy View Post
    sp1m gentlemen!
    Hi bijoy, I got you a new PC for Christmas, hope you don't already have one just like it...

Last edited by megabyteme; 12-22-2011 at 09:28 PM. Reason: IMG issues...

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Fare game ? Is that something taxi drivers play?
    But I appreciate you're awesomeness which is a lot more important.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    anigav's Avatar Dicks-lexic
    Quote Originally Posted by Burnsy View Post
    I've almost given up hope on finding someone I'd feel comfortable inviting anywhere these days
    How about invitation to Mingin?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast