Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Just Something

Poster
    Originally posted by nigel123@14 November 2003 - 19:55
    My father said to me, "It's better to be too late in this world than too early in the next world".....
    You'd rather be nigel, late. Than the late nigel

2. Lounge   -   #12
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by J&#39;Pol+14 November 2003 - 19:01--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (J&#39;Pol @ 14 November 2003 - 19:01)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-nigel123@14 November 2003 - 19:55
    My father said to me, "It&#39;s better to be too late in this world than too early in the next world".....
    You&#39;d rather be nigel, late. Than the late nigel [/b][/quote]

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Lilmiss's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Just before my best mate fell into a coma and died, he turned to me and said "Im ok, I just need another drink".

Bless him.

Me ma&#39;s advice was "never shit on your own doorstep"
    That served me well.
    Last edited by Alien5; Today at 12:51

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Yogi's Avatar Super Undulator
    Originally posted by J&#39;Pol+14 November 2003 - 21:00--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (J&#39;Pol @ 14 November 2003 - 21:00)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-SensualGardening@14 November 2003 - 19:48
    I have a long one, but wonder if j&#39;pol appreciates......
    Please proceed, shorter isn&#39;t always better. Neither is faster. [/b][/quote]
    My father used to tell me this tale when i was afraid for a coming event:

There was this small village once, a long, long time ago in a far away country.

This small village was and had allways been banned by the fear of the Great

Dragon, living in the forest behind the big mountain.

The stories in the village were horrofying.

Missing kids, torn out trees, even bad weather was brought to them by the Dragon.

So no-one was allowed to pass the big mountain and most wouldn&#39;t even leave at

that side of the village.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Considering i type with one finger, i&#39;ll post part two tommorow.

Yogi

5. Lounge   -   #15
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Come on Sensual&#33; &#39;Enter the Dragon II&#39; I have seen this before.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Gemby!'s Avatar Poster
    i only ever remember the bad comments .. i got plenty of those &#33;

Single handedly destroying the NHS from the inside

7. Lounge   -   #17
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    after that whole glenn hoddle thing a few years ago my dad said to me "if you ever wanna get anywhere in life, never speak your mind"

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Poster
    Originally posted by TheDave@14 November 2003 - 23:54
    after that whole glenn hoddle thing a few years ago my dad said to me "if you ever wanna get anywhere in life, never speak your mind"
    What happened between you and Glen Hoddle, The.

Or is it private ?

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Forum Star
    Originally posted by J&#39;Pol
    "J ..." for that was my name " .... wherever you go and whatever you do you Will meet wankers. You just have to learn to live with it".
    my old man said something very similar to me as a boy, the jist being that you could be in a room of x amount of people and the chances of you all &#39;seeing eye to eye&#39; is very slim. human nature i suppose, a &#39;wanker&#39; to me might be someone who is brand-new for someone else, so i must be someone else&#39;s wanker

here&#39;s another, again from the old man, "son, if you ever walk in to a bookies take the time to notice that there&#39;s three pay-in windows and one pay-out window"

10. Lounge   -   #20
    SniperInTheShadows's Avatar Poster
    The most important thing anyones ever said to me is something my family&#39;s said to me - "You know that no matter what we&#39;ll alway&#39;s be there for you and love you"

They alway&#39;s have been there for me and it&#39;s the most important thing in the world to me

I&#39;ve also heard that if you get stage fright then just imagine the audience are naked, it&#39;s supposed to relax you or something, but what i&#39;d like to know is what if you&#39;ve got stage fright and the audience really are sat naked? Do you imagine them all clothed? lol

Sniper.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast