Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AudioNews.RU

Eros-x's Avatar Poster
    I'm aware they have open signups in a month or two, but I simply can't wait that long. This always seems to happen to me: I'm looking for stuff in a certain subject, find cool site specializing on that very subject, "come back next month - we're closed."

If anyone could invite me I'd be happy to offer the proper proof.
    Also, I'd greatly appreciate your help.

-Kind regards

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    LubTheStaringCat's Avatar I'm curious BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    You may want to consider ProAudioTorrents or TheAudioScene, they have much the same content as AudioNews.RU

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Eros-x's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by LubTheStaringCat View Post
    You may want to consider ProAudioTorrents or TheAudioScene, they have much the same content as AudioNews.RU
    I actually have a ProAudioTorrents, and their selection of eLearning books is pretty limited. I'd really like to have AudioNews to expand my resources, if not for anything else.

I never heard of TheAudioScene, it looks great! I just found an ebook I was looking for. Thanks for the suggestion!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by LubTheStaringCat View Post
    See https://filesharingtalk.com/threads/4...orrents-PLEASE

Also

https://filesharingtalk.com/threads/4...r-to-call-home

https://filesharingtalk.com/threads/4...P-WANT-GFXnews

https://filesharingtalk.com/threads/417219-req-SCC notably post #9

Btw you write extremely well .Almost mistook your eloquence for sincerity. Silly me.

Quote Originally Posted by Eros-x View Post
    I'm an aspiring producer, and it'd be so helpful if you could invite me. I know they open up at the first of every month, but i simply can't wait that long. I really need someone ones help! I'd truly appreciate it - you couldn't even know how much i would!

I'll give any proof needed.
    Thank you!

-regards
    Hey, all

I've recently got back into graphic design, and i am in need of stock photos. I know GFX opens in three days, but i can't wait that long; I'm doing a project for someone, and i'm really in need of some good quality photos. I had an account, but due to inactivity it got deleted.

Willing to trade any of those i listed in my title, but if you don't want any of those, maybe you can invite me, anyway? I'll show proper proof, and i will truly appreciate it! (Sorry for begging.)

-Regards
    Respect my lack of authority.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Eros-x's Avatar Poster
    I don't understand why you felt the need to post that IdolEyes. Actually, a lot of your posts seem to be in the same fashion. If this is some oblique way of telling me I should get more involved in the community besides making invite threads, then I got the hint. You could have probably saved me the giant eye-cancer of post, though. That's why I'm not even going to quote it.

I'm quite aware I've done threads like this before; my original post even says that I do, kind of. e.g.
    This always seems to happen to me: I'm looking for stuff in a certain subject, find cool site specializing on that very subject, "come back next month - we're closed."
    I wrote that because I feel somewhat bad for it. I'm not going to make excuses for myself and pretend like I don't only post here when I'm in need of an invite, because that's exactly what I do. I mostly only use thefilesharing talk for the news section.
    Last edited by Eros-x; 01-06-2012 at 11:47 PM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Burnsy's Avatar TorrentSeed.org RIP BT Rep: +1
    Stuff... and things... then I got the hint, but making you
    Gadzooks!!! A cliffhanger....
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I'd comment further but it would obviously be like trying to reason with a dung beetle.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Eros-x's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Burnsy View Post
    Stuff... and things... then I got the hint, but making you
    Gadzooks!!! A cliffhanger....
    What? Are you replying to something I wrote before I edited my post? I tend to not proofread the first time around and end up editing my posts multiple times. If it's not that, then I have no idea what you're trying to say.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Burnsy's Avatar TorrentSeed.org RIP BT Rep: +1
    Yup... that was exactly what I was replying to...
    I'd comment further but it would obviously be like trying to reason with a dung beetle.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I don't understand why you felt the need to post that IdolEyes.

Misread that anyway you want.
    Respect my lack of authority.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Eros-x's Avatar Poster
    I don't understand why you felt the need to post that IdolEyes.
    Misread that anyway you want.
    How old are you? What is with the angsty reply? I'll read it as you noticing something wrong and pointing it out in a way that comes off in a bad light, whether you do that on purpose is up for debate, but I'll assume you are doing it on purpose, and you do it for trolling purposes. I make this assumption by the way you're going back and forth with that human_being guy, even though it's quite evident he's trolling.

Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but perhaps you're some post count vigilante. Your ambiguous replies are a way of making me post more.

ARE YOU THE BATMAN?
    Last edited by Eros-x; 01-07-2012 at 12:09 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast