Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: "Terra Nova" should be cancelled by FOX

Stabber's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Stabber View Post
    So i shouldn't start watching it ?
    So you will if I say yes and won't if I say no? If you were only female I think I would have found my perfect woman.
    I just like to hear some opinions before i start this show , like for movies i always check imdb first and see if it is worth it

2. Movies & TV   -   #22
    I liked it, but there hasn't really been any decent dino tv shows, I do like Primeval though.

I am hoping they will get another season, but the way most shows are only getting one season I tend to wait until a second season airs before I start watching. Otherwise I get into the series only to see it end. This happened with alot of TV series I wish Trauma had actually got another season.
    Regards

3. Movies & TV   -   #23
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    It wasn't really breathtaking. It was more of a teenager-tv-show, thus not really suitable for an old fart like me.
    Storyline, acting, etc ... all mediocre. Once I started watching I finished the whole first season though.

If there should be a second season I hope the take it up a notch.
    Can you feel the LOVE

4. Movies & TV   -   #24
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Disme View Post
    It wasn't really breathtaking. It was more of a teenager-tv-show, thus not really suitable for an old fart like me.
    Storyline, acting, etc ... all mediocre. Once I started watching I finished the whole first season though.

If there should be a second season I hope the take it up a notch.
    So you don't find it suiting to your tastes, but still have plans to watch a second season?
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

5. Movies & TV   -   #25
    With House now being axed this will stay.

6. Movies & TV   -   #26
    So what happened with it after all?Is it going to be a season 2 or not?

7. Movies & TV   -   #27
    it was less interesting than Alcatraz but still thrilling in a strange fashion.

8. Movies & TV   -   #28
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by fordbenedict View Post
    it was less interesting than Alcatraz but still thrilling in a strange fashion.
    Technically it's impossible to be less interesting than Alcatraz.
    Respect my lack of authority.

9. Movies & TV   -   #29
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by CyberCitizen View Post
    I liked it, but there hasn't really been any decent dino tv shows, I do like Primeval though.

I am hoping they will get another season, but the way most shows are only getting one season I tend to wait until a second season airs before I start watching. Otherwise I get into the series only to see it end.
    By the same peculiar logic I trust you will only be dating women that you intend to marry then.
    Respect my lack of authority.

10. Movies & TV   -   #30
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CyberCitizen View Post

I am hoping they will get another season, but the way most shows are only getting one season I tend to wait until a second season airs before I start watching. Otherwise I get into the series only to see it end.
    By the same peculiar logic I trust you will only be dating women that you intend to marry then.
    It's a dated chivalrous way to date, a bit of a nostalgic feller he is.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast