Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Megaupload busted!

So, any other good alternatives to Megaupload around? Preferably ones that don't bite the dust anytime soon.

By the way since we're on this megaupload alternatives matter, I heard something on some new filesharing alternative from audials.com or I think that's what it was called.

This audials thing is supposed to be a new technology for filesharing and a save alternative to megaupload and them filesharing sites.It didn't really say if it's some sort of cloud or some piece of software or anything like that.

Did any of you guys hear anything on this whole new audials filesharing technology? Suppose it would come in handy, if indeed this whole thing is real and not some worthless rumor.

2. File Sharing   -   #42
    shirazzz
    Mega Uploads shut down was a total bummer!. but i came across this amazing file sharing website TAWKLE. you should all check it out

3. File Sharing   -   #43
    Looks like the feds are trying to extradite Dotcom:

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/thr...himself-296911

Dotcom and some of his colleagues are being pursued over what the U.S. government calls the "Mega Conspiracy
    Jeeze, Mega Conspiracy?! Yeah right, that's a real conspiracy when pigs fly.

On a little side note, I found out what's that new sharing tech I was wondering about.

Looks like it's some new Audials Light piece of software that includes an audials anywhere filesharing feature for accessing your media anywhere and sharing music and videos and stuff like that with friends via some invitation system.

It's free to use so I figured someone else might have some good use for it.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345