Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A Positive Thread

Poster
    Hobbes, I think Sparsley has been in g-unit for way too long, someone has to petition to get him out before the damage is permanent...

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Yogi's Avatar Super Undulator
    I use to say now: When i would die right now, i did my part.......

Meaning i worked with mentally handicapped people, demented people, psychiatric

patients, terminal patients, bla, bla , bla.

I know i actually improved the quality of live for a lot of people i helped, be it for a

short period and for some the rest of their live.

No need for me to go into details.

There's nothing wrong with feeling good about yourself for helping others out.

Big hooray to everyone who's helping others out, without wanting something in

return; just that real nice feeling you made a difference.

calling attention to what a bright, shining individual you are is just good ol' mental masturbation.
    I like masturbation. Mentally and physically.

Yogi

3. Lounge   -   #23
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Originally posted by Sparsely@16 November 2003 - 00:55
    sharing happy thoughts is one thing, calling attention to what a bright, shining individual you are is just good ol' mental masturbation.

faceman is the only one who seems to get the idea..
    one of the best things i've done for someone they didn't even know i did it. i'm not even gonna say here, but it made me feel good, knowing i had done something for someone without expecting anything in return from them.

Do something good, don't get caught, and keep it to your self.
    Hope we didn't get any on you, Sparsely.

How significant that you have martyred yourself upon our altar of self-congratulation.

That's it, everybody, pull up your drawers and fold the tent-we've been found out.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123