Page 297 of 545 FirstFirst ... 197247287294295296297298299300307347397 ... LastLast
Results 2,961 to 2,970 of 5447

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets (archived)

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    The concept comes by way of Exertion Games Lab at RMIT University in Melbourne. What they've done is taken the standard Parrot AR.Drone quadracopter and loaded it with some specialized software. By doing so, the drone will lock in on the user (you) and follow you around as you go for your run around the neighborhood. It's also designed to help you maintain a certain pace, so if you start to lag behind, it'll fly on ahead and 'motivate' you to keep up.
    I want one but equipped with guns.
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. Lounge   -   #2962
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    The concept comes by way of Exertion Games Lab at RMIT University in Melbourne. What they've done is taken the standard Parrot AR.Drone quadracopter and loaded it with some specialized software. By doing so, the drone will lock in on the user (you) and follow you around as you go for your run around the neighborhood. It's also designed to help you maintain a certain pace, so if you start to lag behind, it'll fly on ahead and 'motivate' you to keep up.
    They should combine that with the catcopter. That would not be disconcerting at all. Not one bit.

3. Lounge   -   #2963
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by Snee View Post
    [video]
    They should combine that with the catcopter. That would not be disconcerting at all. Not one bit.
    Obviously, it's more natural to go jogging with your dead dog.
    Last edited by megabyteme; 06-07-2012 at 09:08 PM.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. Lounge   -   #2964
    Dear Customer!!! Dear Customer.......... FedEx Courier Service

We have been waiting for you to contact us for your Confirmable Package that is registered with us for shipping to your residential Location. We had thought that your sender gave you our contact Details. It may interest you to know that a letter is also added to Your package.

We understand that the content of your package itself is a Bank Draft worth of $19,500,000.00 USD, FedEx does not ship money in CASH or in CHEQUES but Bank Drafts are shippable. The package is registered with Us for mailing by your colleague from United Nations Organization, and Your colleague explained that he is from the U.S.A but he is currently In Africa for a three (3) months Surveying Project as he works with a Consultant firm in Nigeria, We are sending you this email because your Package is been registered on a Special Order. For your information, the VAT & Shipping charges as well as Insurance fees have been paid by your Colleague before your package was registered. Note that the payment that is made on the Insurance, Premium & Clearance Certificates, are to certify That the Bank Draft is not a Drug Affiliated Fund (DAF). This will help you Avoid any form of query from the Monetary Authority of your country.

However, you will have to pay a sum of $196.00 USD to the FedEx Delivery Department being full payment for the Security Keeping Fee of the parcel Been registered by your colleague, FedEx Company as stated in our privacy Terms & condition page. Send your Postal address, telephone number and your name In full this is mandatory to reconfirm your Postal address and telephone number.Please note that packages are not shipped nor delivered on Saturday,Sunday and on holidays. If your order has been placed on any of these days, Then it may be shipped the following business day.

Kindly complete the below form and send it to the FEDEX DELIVERY POST With the below informations.This is mandatory to reconfirm your Postal address and telephone numbers.

FULL NAMES:
    TELEPHONE:
    POSTAL ADDRESS:
    SEX:
    CITY:
    STATE:
    OCUPATION:

FEDEX DELIVERY POST

Email: [email protected]
    Phone number: +2348156828286
    Contact Person: Mark Wilson

You are advise to make the payment of the $196 to the information below through western union money transfer and after making the payment send me the MTCN along with the scan copy of the western union payment receipt via attachment,

Receiver's Namegbomwan Nelson
    Receiver's Address:NO 12 DEMOLA CRESCENT, LAGOS NIGERIA
    Text Question:HELPER
    Test Answer:GOD
    Senders Name:
    Senders Address:
    MTCN(10 DIGITS NUMBER)

**ALL PACKAGES ARE SIGNATURE REQUIRED.
    If you have any other questions or concerns,
    Please feel free to contact us between
    Sunday-Saturday: 9:00am-9:00pm EST
    Saturdays: 10:00am ? 5:00pm EST
    Sundays: 10:00am - 4:00pm EST
    Have a great day!

Federal Express Co-operation.
    FedEx Online Team Management.
    All rights reserved. 1995-2012.
    Nigerians. Whatcha gonna do
    Last edited by Snee; 06-07-2012 at 09:57 PM.

5. Lounge   -   #2965
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Exploit them, innit.

6. Lounge   -   #2966
    Oh, bother. is gonna be all up in my business for posting nelson cowabunga's adress.

7. Lounge   -   #2967
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Doesn't Nigeria realize they could get sanctioned like Koy4Goff?

Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

8. Lounge   -   #2968
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    There's good news for those who work for a living, though...

Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

9. Lounge   -   #2969
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    article-2156046-137E4BC4000005DC-465_634x415.jpg

A thousand years of history down the toilet in a matter of minutes.
    Respect my lack of authority.

10. Lounge   -   #2970
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    I don't get it.

My boss said 'balustrade' today, at work and I laughed. True story.
    Now go away.