Thread: Filesharing.com Style sheet issue

Poster
    Hi,

It seems from my computer / my phone the main site style sheet is not loading and thus causing everything to be displayed as text.

Is this site doing it for anyone else?

Looking at the source of the site I see that Filesharing .com is trying to use:

Code:
    <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="http://fststatic.com/css.php?styleid=49&amp;langid=1&amp;d=1327370463&amp;td=ltr&amp;sheet=bbcode.css,editor.css,popupmenu.css,reset-fonts.css,vbulletin.css,vbulletin-chrome.css,vbulletin-formcontrols.css,threadlist.css,forumbits.css,postbit.css,postbit-lite.css,search.css,additional.css,additional2.css" />

For the style sheet - I can't resolve fststatic.com thus that seems the source of the problem.

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #2
    I've never faced this issue, and fststatic.com resolves to 216.119.145.41 here.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #3
    tesco's Avatar woowoo

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #4
    I've also been having this issue the past 2 days on my win7 machine in chrome, Firefox, & IE. I tried with no plug ins active and it is still persistent. The page loads fine on my Iphone browser and I was waiting for a more knowledgeable user to pinpoint the problem as I'm not that savvy with HTML. This problem did clear up for me for a couple of hours last night between 8-10pm EST. TIA!

Also the above link did not render for me in Firefox.

OK as I was writing this the page is now showing up fine again!
    Last edited by ger036; 01-27-2012 at 06:23 PM.

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #5
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    When you view that link that I posted (taken from the code you posted) you should see long CSS code.
    Is this what you were seeing?
    If you are still having the same issue in any browsers, can you try Ctrl+f5 for a hard refresh of the page.

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #6
    same thing happening to me. it's the same on my windows 7 desktop using chrome, ie, firefox and opera. also the same on my ubuntu 11.10 laptop using chrome and firefox.

earlier today, it worked properly for a very brief amount of time. now, it's back to text :-(
    Last edited by eyekey; 01-28-2012 at 08:23 AM.

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #7
    Yes it is screwed up! IE is the only browser which is displaying it correctly.

Any ETA on a fix?
    Last edited by djgLXXII; 01-28-2012 at 10:01 PM.