Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Best DVDR Tracker?

Poster

Laugh

I really need a good dvdr tracker. I know of few ones like demonoid, asianDVD and Nordic-T.
    But I was wondering if there are any better ones out there.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    teflon05's Avatar Pessimistic Optimist BT Rep: +2
    BitHQ & TheDVD Club are both good, & specialize in DVD 9/5. Also Pass The Popcorn has a pretty good selection, as does x264 & SDbits. TTi has an excellent selection of PAL DVD's.
    Last edited by teflon05; 08-31-2011 at 09:44 PM.
    No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power. — P.J. O'Rourke

Sin lies only in hurting others unnecessarily. All other "sins" are invented nonsense. — Robert A. Heinlein (1907-1988)

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    If you're looking for the less mainstream ones, Cinematik and Cinemageddon are fair choices also.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    planetQ (35187 torrents) and dvdseed have a great collection of DVD5/DVD9.Cinematik and AsianDVDClub have a nice collection too and so does BitHQ.
    Last edited by swas1980; 09-01-2011 at 06:58 AM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    I recommend BitHQ. It has thousands of DVDs including DVD5 and DVD9. In addition, this site has a lot of untouched Blu-ray movies.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Stabber's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    planetq gets my vote , it has everything and most dvds have english subs too

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    kukushka's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Quote Originally Posted by Stabber View Post
    planetq gets my vote , it has everything unseeded and most dvds have english subs too
    fixed..

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    spark's Avatar Super Seeder BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    NB of course
    <NES> lol
    <NES> I download something from Napster
    <NES> And the same guy I downloaded it from starts downloading it from me when I'm done
    <NES> I message him and say "What are you doing? I just got that from you"
    <NES> "getting my song back fucker"

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Odin's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    NB is very good indeed, but what about Sparvar and Iplay? Lots of DVDR and easy to seed! (easier to become a member there I think)

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Odin View Post
    NB is very good indeed, but what about Sparvar and Iplay? Lots of DVDR and easy to seed! (easier to become a member there I think)
    Sparvar is indeed a great place to find the DVDs but maintaining a good ratio is a tough ask sometimes and not to forget PTP and cinemageddon where you may find some DVDs of obscure movies;also these two trackers are easy to seed back.
    Last edited by swas1980; 09-01-2011 at 08:35 AM.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast