Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ron Arad

BANNED
    Come on then Tralala, let's hear you condemn the rocket attacks on apartment blocks, the bulldozing of peoples homes, the stealing of their land, imprisonment without trial, denial of basic human rights, and all the other attrocities commited by the Israeli government on the Palestinians.

Just something for you to chew on!

2. The Drawing Room   -   #12
    wow, funny how tralalala consistently ignores that whole "the reason Ron Arad was in Lebanon was to kill Palestinians" issue. he presents it more like a case of "they were out for a sunday drive and then the dirty arabs had the nerve to shoot them down." sometimes you really have to cut out a big part of the truth, to make a hero out of a killer.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #13
    BANNED
    I wonder if I'm right to presume that "Proud to be British" Tralala, who calls Israel "Our country" is a settler in occupied Palestine?

4. The Drawing Room   -   #14
    Originally posted by tralalala@18 November 2003 - 06:00
    ok Alex, so what your saying now is that suicide bombings is ok, lets let all the arabs do as many of those as we want, like in istanbul a couple days ago, all ok with bombings. i think not.
    No I'm not saying its OK to go around bombing places willy-nilly. I'm saying that these tactics are understandable given the complete lack of support by many western nations. Certainly, they receive less miltary support than Israel.

Blowing yourself up to make a political point just shows the desperation of your situation

5. The Drawing Room   -   #15
    tralalala's Avatar The Almighty
    ok, so what you wanna say is that jews SHOULD NOT have their own country?
    funny, i thought most of the countries in the UN decided on a jewish state in the LAND OF ISRAEL. is this true?

another chewy thing to chew on

tralalala

6. The Drawing Room   -   #16
    YES! FINE! THEY (why am I saying they?) SHOULD HAVE THEIR OWN COUNTRY IF THEY WANT IT!

However I don't think it would hurt them to be a bit nicer to the Palestinians. Cause they want their own country too, just like the Jews. And you gotta remember that Israel is a very small space to fit the people of an ENTIRE RELIGION into. I think Israel needs to accept that they don't have enough room for everybody, and putting them on the next door neighbor's land isn't a real solution.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #17
    right lets get something straight here: the muslim religion is of about 1 billion people, palestinians are about 2 million (nothing to argue here).
    second: wouldnt you agree that its INSANE that nearly every muslim (ok not muslim, PALESTINIAN nothing racist here) has 7-15 children??????

and another thing: im very left wing, i support giving back the WHOLE west bank and the gaza strip. i support bringing down to earth those prat settlers that live in caravans like ignorant a**holes, and i support a palestinian state that will live in peace and harmony.

too bad (for me, the country and the world) that we, israel, have a government that i think monkeys are smarter than it...

tralalala

8. The Drawing Room   -   #18
    First: Sorry, I meant Israel is a small place to fit an entire religion (being the Jews).

Re: Palestinian families, yeah I reckon 15 kids is a bit much, but large families are symptomatic of third world living conditions. Hopefully one day Israel can have their bit of land, Palestine can have their bit of land and both countries can have better sex education

And you can be proud to have helped make a positive change in the world.

9. The Drawing Room   -   #19
    thanks Alex, im glad we got our little misunderstanding solved

do you know, apparently in about some 100 million years, central israel to the north of it, syria, lebanon and jordan will "float" up and will become an island? lol, im glad i wont be there then... i cant imagine what will happen then...

tralalala

10. The Drawing Room   -   #20
    Pehaps God has decided to trash the pace rather than hav people fighting over it Seriously, its a pretty shitty environment round there. I dunno why people keep having wars about who owns some sand with a few rocks in it.

Talking about landscapes I heard a great convesation the other day: I was in a pub and some Pommy guy over here for the Rugby World Cup was going on about Australians being convicts etc. who got kicked out of England. Some guy at the other end of the bar yelled out: "Well thanks for finding us a prison with the BEST BEACHES IN THE FUCKING WORLD!" Pommy guy shut up after that. Funny how the English could have sent their social rejects to an island paradise...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast