Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ron Arad

tralalala's Avatar The Almighty
    lol... i liked that story in the bar.. lol... but WE ARE THE WORLD CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!

tralalala

2. The Drawing Room   -   #22
    BANNED
    Originally posted by tralalala@26 November 2003 - 20:45
    lol... i liked that story in the bar.. lol... but WE ARE THE WORLD CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!

tralalala
    Really? What has Israel won now then?

3. The Drawing Room   -   #23
    actually, we have the windsurfer world champion, a ranked 16 in the womens WTA tour, a wrestling european (or world, cant remember) champion... we are rising you know!!

tralalala

4. The Drawing Room   -   #24
    Maybe one day you guys will have the chance to let us kick your arse in a real sport

5. The Drawing Room   -   #25
    Originally posted by tralalala@24 November 2003 - 20:54
    right lets get something straight here: the muslim religion is of about 1 billion people, palestinians are about 2 million (nothing to argue here).
    second: wouldnt you agree that its INSANE that nearly every muslim (ok not muslim, PALESTINIAN nothing racist here) has 7-15 children??????

and another thing: im very left wing, i support giving back the WHOLE west bank and the gaza strip. i support bringing down to earth those prat settlers that live in caravans like ignorant a**holes, and i support a palestinian state that will live in peace and harmony.

too bad (for me, the country and the world) that we, israel, have a government that i think monkeys are smarter than it...

tralalala
    That's a very stereotypical view to have, what is the amount of children got to do with anything, my great grandmother had 8 kids in the UK.

I think it stupid to say every Palestine family has 7 - 15 children what a load of rubbish.

Giving back the west bank and the like has never been the major issue unless your an orthodox Jew, the major stumbling block has always been the return of Palestine refugees to Israel,
    Which would if it went ahead would upset the ideal of having a Jewish only state which in itself is an eugenic/racist ideal like the Nazis had of Germany being Aryan(white), the same goes for any other state which bases itself on one religion e.g. Iran.

If you base your state on one religion/race you’re asking for trouble.

You can go over all the history but we are here now not in the Past, solving these issues wont be easy.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #26
    Originally posted by junkyardking@30 November 2003 - 02:41
    You're right. Most western countries based themselvs on Christianity and look where it's got us! And like Judaism and Islam, it's supposed to be a peaceful religion (A summary of the new testament: Don't shit on other people, live a happy life and remember the big guy upstairs thinks you're cool).

Go figure!

7. The Drawing Room   -   #27
    Originally posted by Alex H+30 November 2003 - 23:16--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Alex H @ 30 November 2003 - 23:16)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-junkyardking@30 November 2003 - 02:41
    You&#39;re right. Most western countries based themselvs on Christianity and look where it&#39;s got us&#33; And like Judaism and Islam, it&#39;s supposed to be a peaceful religion (A summary of the new testament: Don&#39;t shit on other people, live a happy life and remember the big guy upstairs thinks you&#39;re cool).

Go figure&#33; [/b][/quote]
    I would have to argue it&#39;s not the same thing, while early on western countries based themselves on Christianity it has slowly been diluted, we can hardly base concepts of democracy and anti discrimination on Christianity.

The extremist attitudes from some religious followers is not new, Israel is very hypocritical in it’s stance against Palestine, before Israel became Israel Jewish extremists terrorists bombed buses and killed civilians in what was Palestine.

Alot of the extremist behavior from some Muslims can be traced back to the disgusting treatment they received during the last 50 years including the CIA sponsored coup in Iran which replaced democracy with the shah this in turn was used by extremists to gain power.

It&#39;s all pretty sad, the oil has been more a curse to these people than a blessing.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #28
    wait just a minute there: where did i say that there shouldnt be a Palestinian state?&#33;
    actually, i dont mind having all the refugees come back (to Palestine of course)... i dont care if they have to shove 4 million refugees into a tiny country, that would be their problem then cos they will be a country, right?

tralalala

9. The Drawing Room   -   #29
    Originally posted by tralalala@3 December 2003 - 12:11
    wait just a minute there: where did i say that there shouldnt be a Palestinian state?&#33;
    actually, i dont mind having all the refugees come back (to Palestine of course)... i dont care if they have to shove 4 million refugees into a tiny country, that would be their problem then cos they will be a country, right?

tralalala
    I dont quite understand what you mean, they woundnt be comming back to Palestine they would be comming back to what is now Israel, they got booted out lost there land and property which they deserve back,
    but if this happened Israel would no longer be a Jewish state as it would upset the ratio of Jews to Arabs, it might actualy make Arabs the majority in Israel.

Dont see it happening thou.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #30
    NO NO NO NO
    the palestinians would get a state consisting of the gaza strip and the western bank actually... and they wil have a road joining the 2 which would be heavily guarded (this is seriouse, the governments idea).
    then, they can do whatever they wish: bring back their people and all that, and they wouldnt be a majority of arabs in israel....... they would be the majority of arabs in their own state: Palestine

tralalala

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast