Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Free Web Hosting

Hello, and welcome to Lissa Explains it All, the first and original HTML Help JUST for Kids
    Looks nice and fun
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

2. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #22
    Mr. Blunt's Avatar n00b
    Originally posted by I.am@17 November 2003 - 17:25
    Hello, and welcome to Lissa Explains it All, the first and original HTML Help JUST for Kids
    Looks nice and fun

But hey, it helps don&#39;t it?

3. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #23
    Thats the funny part. It actually might
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

4. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #24
    nah those werent to much help at all lol
    and i usually just write my html in notepad and save it as a .htm or whatever, but i tried using frontpage, and then hosting it, same problem, no pics
    it turns out the code i was typin for my pics was correct, it was just a problem with the hosting server at the time
    i&#39;m not that stupid lol, those guides were pretty sad
    Q6600 @ 3.42Ghz | Gigabyte EP35-DS3R | EVGA 8800GT 721/1802/2006 w/ Accelero S1 | 4gb Crucial DDR2 @ 760mhz | 750gb Hitachi 7k1000 | Corsair 520HX | 2 x Samsung SyncMaster T240 24" | Windows 7 Ultimate

5. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #25
    Poster
    u can sign up at
    http://www.geocities.com
    they offer 15mb of space
    my games site is hosted on it
    check out the service
    they have a free pagebuilder too

6. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #26
    DONT ever use those silly pagebuilders. Always write your own it is easy for you to transfer your site to a new host if you later plan. Those guides are useful for beginners. As an experienced webprogrammer i can very well verify that.
    People who know html its obviously useless.
    Its dumb to write the whole code in notepad. You can only come up with a plain simple colorful page if thats what you want.
    Coding in notepad takes time. No advanced webdesigner does that. If you need a quick page then only we use notepad just to feed up a javascript or something small.

Thanks to Dreamweaver MX and Frontpage life has been easier ever since.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123