Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Shit I Messed Up My Com Big Time

Originally posted by Nobody1234@12 February 2003 - 01:54
    Yes... KazaaLite!
    lol.... i wish i had the internet on my computer... but i can't network it without my mom knowing therez a line going from my computer to hers! lol... and she doesn't want me going on line because she's afraid its going to deprive me of my school work... o well... it doesn't matter since i use her computer 4 - 5 hrs a day and i have kazaa lite on that lol

2. Software & Hardware   -   #132
    Originally posted by Soul814+11 February 2003 - 20:05--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Soul814 @ 11 February 2003 - 20:05)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Chilly@12 February 2003 - 01:59
    Congratulations Soul814, glad you got it sorted.

Even thou i was late for work the next day LOL.

Well done mate.

Abit of advice, Email this topic to yourself for future problems LOL.
    lol intresting idea... i don&#39;t think it&#39;s going to happen to me again... [/b][/quote]
    It will... Its just a matter of time&#33;

3. Software & Hardware   -   #133
    fwah hahaha.... maybe then i will have saved up enough money to buy myself a new computer that is if i don&#39;t spend it all during mid winter recess lol

4. Software & Hardware   -   #134
    RPerry's Avatar Synergy BT Rep: Bad Rep
    My only question is how is he running with a dead cmos battery??

5. Software & Hardware   -   #135
    are you sure its dead... only the clock has stopped well the clock stops when my computer isnt running... i fixed my computer&#33; well sorta, i tried plugging back in my hard drive and it wouldnt open... then i disconnected my cd rom drive and plugged in my hard drive and it worked... weird... so now i disconnected my cd rom drive.... o well no cd rom drive lol...

6. Software & Hardware   -   #136
    Nightwolf's Avatar Old Guy
    Did you have the CD-Rom Drive on the same IDE cable as the hard drive? You&#39;re not supposed to do that.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #137
    well im not that stupid lol.... no i didnt... they were on different ones... even when i plugged in my cd rom drive it gave me a blank screen but the monitor worked since the self test appeared*... o well... i can figure that out afterwards... im happy with my computer working again

nobody -- PARTY&#33;

8. Software & Hardware   -   #138
    oh darn the problems is not solved... well it is lol... in a way

okay now wen i plug in my cd rom drive my hard drive wont run so i got a blank screen...

now wen i disconnected the ide cable of my cd rom drive my computer runs... now the question is... how do i get both running at the same time&#33;... ahhh... nobody help.... lol

9. Software & Hardware   -   #139
    Originally posted by RPerry@12 February 2003 - 09:34
    My only question is how is he running with a dead cmos battery??
    the batter is only used when comp is off if u leve it on u dont need it but every time u hard boot ull have too reset all ur bios data it can be a pain

lol it remindes me of my first comp it was an 8086 and had no battry every time u started it up dos would ask u what day and time it was them where the good old day
    it was an 8086 had 1 meg ram on 16 difrent chips and 40 MB hd that was as big as the comp was it sat next too it and took 5mins to warm up and i had to change the fillters on it about once every 3months. dule 5 1/4 floppys and a monocrome display too. LOL and yes the best part was there was no such thing as windows

10. Software & Hardware   -   #140
    LOL but no one answered my question..... about my cd rom drive read ABOVE...

anyways... my window 3.11 got upgraded to windows95 n that computer only had 106mbs (err dankz ppl for pointing that out) but then i got a virus so i had to get a new hard drive (6gbs)... o well better then 100mbs cant even hold a movie a cdrom is bigger then that...

lookin through my old cd roms drives i found a 4x... lol