Its onyl the US that has to worry

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    Originally posted by Adster@19 November 2003 - 21:25
    Its onyl the US that has to worry
    i live in the US... for now. i'm prob moving next year to toronto

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    ooooooh so comcast is being used for suprnova?

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    Keikan's Avatar ........
    Yes shaw is so cool
    Ohh noo!!! I make dribbles!!!

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    should i stop using bittorrent? i have comcast

8. File Sharing   -   #18
    Originally posted by abu_has_the_power@27 November 2003 - 03:22
    no. just keep your bad ip's thingy updated. the people getting sued most likely aren't using any protection. it's not surefire protection but you are safer than people simply seeking a new program instead of looking for a way not to be detected.

BTW monkee all that article is saying is that comcast is sending letters out to users about violations of the dmca that are detected downloading/ uploading through those programs

9. File Sharing   -   #19
    Originally posted by slick nick+27 November 2003 - 00:36--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (slick nick @ 27 November 2003 - 00:36)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-abu_has_the_power@27 November 2003 - 03:22
    no. just keep your bad ip&#39;s thingy updated. the people getting sued most likely aren&#39;t using any protection. it&#39;s not surefire protection but you are safer than people simply seeking a new program instead of looking for a way not to be detected.

BTW monkee all that article is saying is that comcast is sending letters out to users about violations of the dmca that are detected downloading/ uploading through those programs [/b][/quote]
    ok. c, the thing is that the bad ips only block those of the gov and fbi and shitheads like that. it doesn&#39;t do anything about comcast

10. File Sharing   -   #20
    Originally posted by abu_has_the_power+27 November 2003 - 06:38--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (abu_has_the_power @ 27 November 2003 - 06:38)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by slick nick@27 November 2003 - 00:36
    <!--QuoteBegin-abu_has_the_power
    @27 November 2003 - 03:22

no. just keep your bad ip&#39;s thingy updated. the people getting sued most likely aren&#39;t using any protection. it&#39;s not surefire protection but you are safer than people simply seeking a new program instead of looking for a way not to be detected.

BTW monkee all that article is saying is that comcast is sending letters out to users about violations of the dmca that are detected downloading/ uploading through those programs
    ok. c, the thing is that the bad ips only block those of the gov and fbi and shitheads like that. it doesn&#39;t do anything about comcast [/b][/quote]
    no dude you can&#39;t block comcast ip&#39;s because they are your provider. it&#39;s not them who are monitoring you but mpaa and then telling comcast which then sends you a letter. comcast would lose all it&#39;s customers if it tried to seriously stop people from dling movies. they basically advertise themselves as good for getting big files quick in their commercials.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast