Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: Vegetarianism

TheDave's Avatar n00b
    Originally posted by J&#39;Pol+19 November 2003 - 22:19--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (J&#39;Pol @ 19 November 2003 - 22:19)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-TheDave@19 November 2003 - 23:15
    jpol drinks diet?
    Diet Coke with Lemon, The.

For preference a bit south of room temperature, but not tundraesque. [/b][/quote]
    i hope its just for the taste (but why?).

otherwise ive lost all respect for you, and im turning vegetarian just to oppose you, weirdo.

2. Lounge   -   #52
    @hobbes.

Yeah ok I read your post on the Anarchy board, and it is a bloddy brilliant piece of writing. You do see though, that while your post here states that you personally don&#39;t have a problem with vegetarians, you omit to say the same of homosexuals. Also, instead of maybe asking why some people are offended by gay sexuality, you asked "why do people not like homosexuals", this comes across as a very offensive generalisation. I do believe you now however, that you genuinely didn&#39;t mean any offense.

I do admit that i&#39;ve not been enjoying your posts on vegetarianism, it&#39;s just that i find you overly assertive sometimes. I don&#39;t doubt that you are a nice guy, nor do i question your intelligence. It&#39;s just that you seem sometimes to trample other peoples opinions if they do not match your own; simply to win a debate.

Let&#39;s start over.

3. Lounge   -   #53
    =TheDave,19 November 2003 - 23:07]
    Originally posted by Darth Sushi@19 November 2003 - 20:31
    i dont wanna sound like a an arsekisser but does that face remind you of anyone on this forum
    sorry to post this off topic thing here, but couldn&#39;t think of anywhere else that TheDave would see it in this context.

EDIT - didn&#39;t want to add a further off-topic post. in reply to TheDave below, i didn&#39;t notice the passing similarity until you pointed it out, but made the pic when you did for fun.

4. Lounge   -   #54
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    lol. so its not just me who saw it then

5. Lounge   -   #55
    Poster
    I don&#39;t know about the rest of the body, but the brow is over-developed to horrendous proportions.

6. Lounge   -   #56
    @LTJBukem

Great reply, I will take your comments on my style to heart and I hope we can engage in fruitful discussions in the future.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

7. Lounge   -   #57
    UKMan's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by the_faceman@19 November 2003 - 23:26
    sorry to post this off topic thing here, but couldn&#39;t think of anywhere else that TheDave would see it in this context.

EDIT - didn&#39;t want to add a further off-topic post. in reply to TheDave below, i didn&#39;t notice the passing similarity until you pointed it out, but made the pic when you did for fun.
    Since when has anybody ever posted anything that has anything to do with the topic they are replying to

8. Lounge   -   #58
    Ex-member
    Originally posted by J&#39;Pol@19 November 2003 - 22:20
    Simultaneous esque.

What&#39;s the chances of that ?
    Pretty low if you esque me.

BTW, I&#39;m heartened as a mod to see people actually acting like adults - kudos to both involved. That happens so rarely on here it&#39;s frightening.

This round&#39;s on me :beerchug:

9. Lounge   -   #59
    Poster
    Originally posted by hobbes@19 November 2003 - 23:29
    @LTJBukem

Great reply, I will take your comments on my style to heart and I hope we can engage in fruitful discussions in the future.
    Meaty as well one hopes.

10. Lounge   -   #60
    UKMan's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Lamsey@19 November 2003 - 23:31
    BTW, I&#39;m heartened as a mod to see people actually acting like adults - kudos to both involved. That happens so rarely on here it&#39;s frightening.

This round&#39;s on me :beerchug:
    we are supposed to suck up to you - not the other way around -

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456