Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dreamweaver & Photoshop

Poster
    Hey Amigo! I was just looking at your dot.tk site and noticed something not quite right. The images seem to overlap the links up top. Maybe it's just a mozzilla bug, It seems ok in IE, but here's the image I get.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    4play's Avatar knob jockey
    cool balamn is still about

im using firebird and the image seems fine to me

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    Poster
    Hey 4play, how are ya! I was in Mandrake 9.1 using mozzilla when I grabbed this but I don't know what build it was or anything. I haven't changed any of the defaults so I dunno if it's just my setup or what.

Speaking of Mandrake, any thoughts on 9.2 yet? I think 9.1 is a major improvement over 9.0 but I still get some runaways and need to use X-kill a bit.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    im cool mate just trying to thrash out the rest of this coursework due in tomorrow. damn i hate hamming code.

how have you been?

never used mandrake before have had bad experiences with trying to dual boot so i have steered clear.

suse is my distro of choice and i rarely get any problems with processes unless i caused it with beta software.

still seems red hat is pretty fucked now so less options.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #15
    Poster
    I'm good. I've got a few projects keeping me busy, I've got lots to learn still though. I'm just venturing into the whole Unix/Linux thing seriously for the first time. My new host doesn't fully support all my win2k stuf so I have to adapt. I think it'd be easier to learn to speak norwegian than open source though

My support forum is in but I'm still developing the main site and the products.

http://s89291739.onlinehome.us/forum/

It's the newest IBF with a pretty nice skin selection.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #16
    there is plenty of support out there with open source software and give it a few months and you will be a pro.

its just a bit of a shock when you first dip your toes in there is so much to learn that you dont know where to start.

http://www.tldp.org/ that site is an absolute life saver and the man pages are full of useful information. and if you get stuck give us or shn a shout im sure we can help.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #17
    Hey balamm, good to see ya How have you been?
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

8. Software & Hardware   -   #18
    Good morning I.am, hello Balamm.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #19
    Originally posted by sharedholder@20 November 2003 - 00:57
    Good Morning...got your links fixed ?

Would add a goodnight as wellalmost 12...have to get up at 6.
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

10. Software & Hardware   -   #20
    Originally posted by I.am+20 November 2003 - 06:05--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (I.am @ 20 November 2003 - 06:05)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-sharedholder@20 November 2003 - 00:57
    Good Morning...got your links fixed ?

Would add a goodnight as wellalmost 12...have to get up at 6. [/b][/quote]
    Not yet ,(the links) i&#39;m too busy and too many projects in my head and too many sites (4) to manage .Maybe if you want to join us?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast