Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Reel wars

Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    I'd watch a fishing show over anything except trashy vampire based American drama.
    You can say that again.
    Why do two colors, put one next to the other, sing? Can one really explain this?

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by redwhitevision View Post
    I'd watch a fishing show over anything except trashy vampire based American drama.
    You can say that again.
    A kindred spirt

Okay, some quick-fire qestions:
    Elena or Buffy?
    Fred or Willow?
    Angel's hair or Buffy's tits?
    WolfRam and Hart or The Originals?
    Stefan or Damon?
    Who would you like to kill most; Xander Harris or Nicholas Brendon.
    Angel or David Boreanaz?
    A chance 15 second meeting with Sarah Michelle Gellar or your whole family being saved from a house fire?
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by redwhitevision View Post

You can say that again.
    A kindred spirt

Elena or Buffy?
    Fred or Willow? I don't know Fred.
    Stefan or Damon? His quirky expressions of defiance outweigh Stefan's struggles with maintaining a firm personality.
    Who would you like to kill most; Xander Harris or Nicholas Brendon. Taking out the source of evil is always the better plan.
    Angel or David Boreanaz? Neither.
    A chance 1 5 second meeting with Sarah Michelle Gellar or your whole family being saved from a house fire?
    Although, my entire birth family being burnt to appease whimsical gods would be acceptable without second options.

I'm about 65% through with season 3 of Diaries, and have come to the realization that if everyone simply got together and killed Elena, there would be no more trouble in the show. Kill the hawt drama queen!
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    manker's Avatar effendi

My thoughts exactly regarding the problem that is Elena. Reminds me of Dawn in Buffy.

You got a pretty decent 50% on the test, mbm. That means you can be my friend but we'd never be disappearing to the tattoo shop to get matching piercings or anything.
    Mind, your answers on questions 6 and 8 were wrth extra credit.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    thebazzla's Avatar 'The Steelmen' BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    i remember seeing a couple of the reel wars a few years ago and it wasn't a bad show.
    i have not seen it on any torrent site at all, its not even on the box. and that site has a few fishing shows including one of my old time favs out of town with jack hargreaves. not on sky myself but there is a channel called discovery shed which has a lot of fishing shows old and new.

6. Movies & TV   -   #16

My thoughts exactly regarding the problem that is Elena. Reminds me of Dawn in Buffy.

You got a pretty decent 50% on the test, mbm. That means you can be my friend but we'd never be disappearing to the tattoo shop to get matching piercings or anything.
    Mind, your answers on questions 6 and 8 were wrth extra credit.
    Why do I get the feeling the 50% would be a lot closer if i were also a worshiper the Boreanaz? I never got into Angel, and didn't like him on Buffy much. Now, Spike, he deserved his own show...
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Elena or Buffy?
    Fred or Willow?
    Stefan or Damon?
    Who would you like to kill most; Xander Harris or Nicholas Brendon.
    Angel or David Boreanaz?
    A chance 15 second meeting with Sarah Michelle Gellar or your whole family being saved from a house fire?
    I get it, you're gay, but in a gay kind of way.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    I get it, you're gay, but in a gay kind of way.
    Manker's answers:

Elena or Buffy? David Boreanaz
    Fred or Willow? David Boreanaz
    WolfRam and Hart or The Originals? David Boreanaz
    Stefan or Damon? Who could choose?
    Who would you like to kill most; Xander Harris or Nicholas Brendon? Both, in order to replace them with David Boreanaz
    Angel or David Boreanaz?
    A chance 15 second meeting with Sarah Michelle Gellar David Boreanaz or your whole family being saved from a house fire?
    Sad case if the

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Sometimes being a moderator of the internets is tough; it's like you get a small taste of power but then an infraction just isn't enough.
    Infractions are gateway drugs.
    You desire an inline mod which will simultaneously invoke a massive spike to protrude from several users' monitors and stab them hard in the face to glean any sort of satisfaction.

But I digress. There's nothing ghey about liking Angel's hair and also, mbm, Angel > Buffy > Vampire Diaries.
    You should give it a shot.

10. Movies & TV   -   #20
    Sometimes being a moderator of the internets is tough; it's like you get a small taste of power but then an infraction just isn't enough.
    Infractions are gateway drugs.
    You desire an inline mod which will simultaneously invoke a massive spike to protrude from several users' monitors and stab them hard in the face to glean any sort of satisfaction.

But I digress. There's nothing ghey about liking Angel's hair and also, mbm, Angel > Buffy > Vampire Diaries.
    You should give it a shot.
    I see two times here in which you fail to make a point.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast