Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Fsc

I know I'm not active here and I haven't rep.
    To be honest I don't like this place too much,and I'm not ready to give invite here because for me it's a place with a lot of full untrusted peoples and I prefer to invite and help guys that I know on tiniest communities.

In another hand this forum is full of informations,staff of many trackers (Fsc in my mind) and I hope nice members too.I prefer read than post.

Now that you know my opinion about this place I wanna show you my motivation to integrate the famous Fsc.

After I had tried a lot of trackers,I've build a list which correspond at my needs and my uses.

I'm proud to be a part of famous sites as SCC,FTN and TL because they have a lot of qualities and are the best in their categories.

Quickly,I knew all aspects of p2p as forums,giveaways,hight to get trackers,tiny specialized trackers,trackers with assholes staffs,the wars between community of forum and board etc.

If something fascinates me since I started in this world,it's really the communitarian spirit and helps between members,members who are the best friends one days and worst enemies tomorrow.

More than a simply act of piracy,the filesharing gathers people from different walks of life where coders,devs,graphics,spammers,compulsive downloaders can gathered to share ideas,debate,evolve,help and learn.

When I integrated FTN,I was overstrung with the idea to finally meet this,because I heard everywhere which of the famous friendly spirit of FTN.
    Nevertheless I was very disappointed by the community,to a greater or lesser degree guys believe they are kings of bittorent because they are members,and ready to do everything to get invites from the staff.
    It's only my opinion,but FTN stay the best ratioless tracker in the house.

However,I was really agape,maybe because I was naive at that time,or I expected too much from it,or must be because some guys are really good to present FTN as a utopia community tracker.

Having the perfect list of websites to download,I wanna see all aspect of torrenting,and in particular integrated Fsc.

My human nature made me to love trade experiences,no tell bullshits about my life as how sleep with who,but mostly share culture from my country,discover others by members and learn a lot by them.

I'm conscious fsc is a family and it's very difficult to be accepted by them,and I guess after all this tracker is not the most active.

To explore this aspect of torrenting,I'm ready to be an active member on it,not by giving money (why not if I love it?),but mostly by sharing a part of my French's culture,as our music,our movies,be active in the culinary club (yeah I'm proud of my gastronomy ),participated at the different clubs and tell a lot of shit on Irc (I'm pretty good at it).

I want advice you i will not use Fsc as TL or Scc,but mostly as a support to share,discover and to introduce our movies,musics etc.

Finally I'm not looking after an another useless tracker,but I'd be inclined to a community with a support to download and share,some atmosphere unobtainable,be more close to experimented torrenters from other countries,something we can't found anywhere else,especially not on invitations forums where a lots of peoples are double-faced.

Separately from the rest my english level isn't the worst you can found on the web,I understood easily even if it isn't my first language.Free for you to check this on Etiv forum.Place where I'm feel good.

To finish this request,I will not hide you I feel a lot of animosity around me when I adress the fsc issue.Peoples are negative about it and never stop to repeat "this tracker is uselless" "you will not use it"...seriously do you know more than me what I want?
    I'm sure few posts after this req will be the same I have ever heard.

Furthermore some guys are slanderous about this tracker and particularly about his activity.But if nobody want reefer fresh young and motived members,how do you want this tracker will be more active?

Finally why not let us, in our turn, bring vitality?

It's something I can't understand.

Thanks to you for read this long request,if you have any questions about me,feel free to pm me or anything else.

In my opinion ratio proofs,speedtest are totally useless when you feel the motivation of a person,but if you want them I will post

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Poster
    Trying to trade for Hdbits here.

https://filesharingtalk.com/threads/4...T-OFFERS/page2

Now FSC. Doubt you have 1 chance in a million of succeeding

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by stan View Post

That's not my thread.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    manker's Avatar effendi
    So you're basically saying that you don't trust the people here and don't like FST - but if one of us wanted to give you an invite to Fsc, then that would be fantastic.

Well. This is certainly a new approach to begging for torrent invites.
    Unconventional to the max.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    sheriff 01's Avatar Safety First! BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    @ op -- You said you like to help people in the tiniest communities because there is more trust so why then wouldnt you apply those same
    principles when you are looking for help?
    Last edited by sheriff 01; 07-24-2012 at 01:15 PM.

Originally Posted by MoRbIdAnGeL
    ​sheriff 01 fuck off away from me you idiot and go elsewhere do with each other cretin I have in ass you and your photos and do not spam my thread

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    TTS's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    You have hot sister ? we could make a good deal matey

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by Xpecial View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by stan View Post

That's not my thread.
    No, but you clearly "converse" with traders about accounts. Interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Xpecial View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    I don't see a post in which he said he's tired of the account after 4 years. Maybe he said it to you in PM? I would hope so as making unfounded accusations in this section is not allowed.

The most obvious scenario is that he's a trader so traded this account and has 'owned' it for about ten minutes.
    Yes it was in PM. But he said he owned the account for 4 years in PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    killercam101's Avatar count-dick ass BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    What you have written is one of the most insanely idiotic things I've ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having read your application. I award you no invite and may God have mercy on your soul.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    So you're basically saying that you don't trust the people here and don't like FST - but if one of us wanted to give you an invite to Fsc, then that would be fantastic.

Well. This is certainly a new approach to begging for torrent invites.
    Unconventional to the max.
    You ain't seen a bit of it yet
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Stabber's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Why do you want to join a dying tracker?

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast