Page 138 of 155 FirstFirst ... 3888128135136137138139140141148 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 1548

Thread: What are you listening to right now?

"I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

2. Music   -   #1372
    Stehle's Avatar Poster
    So Great! So Many! ...Thank you anon!

An appropriate instrumental interpretation for today... July 4th ...Party like it's 1776!

You know... some folks still say that song began the counter culture revolution of the late '60s.

All I can think now is... I wish you were still with us Jimi.
    Last edited by Stehle; 07-04-2023 at 02:56 PM. Reason: I suppose being "exprienced" helped many underrstand it.
    “Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously.” ― Hunter S. Thompson

3. Music   -   #1373

4. Music   -   #1374

5. Music   -   #1375
    you maybe dating yourself with that one anon
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by stkjock; 07-06-2023 at 03:25 PM.

6. Music   -   #1376
    Stehle's Avatar Poster
    Last one, starting to fade... With the rash of artists getting pelted with objects on the stage recently...

The very fist concert I attended back in '72 at the old Philadelphia Spectrum was Jethro Tull, the object was an M-80 hurled from the dance floor / open seating in front of the stage at Ian Anderson ...he left the stage unhurt, but shaken for about 20 minutes we waited. The "hurlee" was literally and physically torn apart to shreds by the audience soon after.

We saw their new stuff...

BUT... I believe now that the M-80 chucker, in his disappointment came to here this...

Of course that was back then and an "Aqualung" tour song was a later rendition that night had he waited. Just goes to prove you can't please all of the people all of the time.

Ian Anderson was one of the best flutist I was lucky to have a brief chance to hear live and have ever heard in my life.

Ian Anderson I believe now is retired, living with his family, he suffers from chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and is remiss to give interviews.
    Last edited by Stehle; 07-07-2023 at 05:51 PM. Reason: Finally flagging, time to quit, but did pretty good mentally.
    “Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously.” ― Hunter S. Thompson

7. Music   -   #1377
    Stehle's Avatar Poster
    Quick change up... nice lyrics...

8. Music   -   #1378
    Stehle's Avatar Poster
    Another blast from the '70s...

Btw... Again in the old and demolished Philadelphia Spectrum I experienced the "Brain Salad Surgery" tour by ELP, in the same '70s, which I still consider to be my favorite concert of all time.

(Just one line in this song.)

9. Music   -   #1379
    Stehle's Avatar Poster
    Last one for awhile... for a young lad who grew up too soon on "Tarkus"...

10. Music   -   #1380
    Stehle's Avatar Poster
    Last edited by Stehle; 08-09-2023 at 05:40 PM. Reason: Sorry, checking out some new headphones. Technology Wow!