Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Wacko Jacko Arrested

Poster
    If he was a pedophile he wouldnt go on national tv and tell the whole world he sleeps with children!!...A pedophile would hide that...
    The boys father was on tv yeasterday and told them that the boys mother is mentally ill and he denies all the cgarges that were made about Michael ...But ofcourse you dont hear about this that much cause its positive news for MJ.

2. Music   -   #32
    ahctlucabbuS's Avatar <
    Originally posted by far@22 November 2003 - 15:00
    If he was a pedophile he wouldnt go on national tv and tell the whole world he sleeps with children&#33;&#33;...A pedophile would hide that...
    The boys father was on tv yeasterday and told them that the boys mother is mentally ill and he denies all the cgarges that were made about Michael ...But ofcourse you dont hear about this that much cause its positive news for MJ.
    Well apparently the boys father have supposedly sexually abused his son, and terrorised his family.

3. Music   -   #33
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    Originally posted by far@22 November 2003 - 14:00
    If he was a pedophile he wouldnt go on national tv and tell the whole world he sleeps with children&#33;&#33;...A pedophile would hide that...
    he&#39;s either really smart or really stupid. he might be intelligent and manipulative and acts 12 so these allegations sound impossible.

4. Music   -   #34
    UKMan's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by summerlinda@22 November 2003 - 14:48
    Are you trying to tell us something there UKMan?
    Just my subtle way of saying "don&#39;t make hasty and unwise judgement" - i would like to put it more strongly, but as its my anniversary, i shall just let them all dig their own graves for once.

Most people here seem to be oh so perfect and willing to stab someone else in the back before he has been judged by a court of his peers. I hope they never have to be on the recieving end.

Peace
    UKMan

5. Music   -   #35
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by UKMan+22 November 2003 - 14:04--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (UKMan @ 22 November 2003 - 14:04)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-summerlinda@22 November 2003 - 14:48
    Are you trying to tell us something there UKMan?&nbsp; &nbsp;
    Just my subtle way of saying "don&#39;t make hasty and unwise judgement" - i would like to put it more strongly, but as its my anniversary, i shall just let them all dig their own graves for once.

Most people here seem to be oh so perfect and willing to stab someone else in the back before he has been judged by a court of his peers. I hope they never have to be on the recieving end.

Peace
    UKMan [/b][/quote]
    Do you think you or I would be given the benefit of doubt if we
    slept in the same bed with children who were not our own?

A fair trial works both ways.
    This young child is treated as if he did something wrong.
    (such as money being his motive for doing this.)

Are you defending him also U.K.? (the child)

Rather he is guilty or not is up to the courts to decide.
    I however am entitled to my informed opinions.........As you are.

By the way this is not the first time he has been accused of such things.
    A question for you?..........Why in our society do we jump to the defense
    of someone with money and power, (spouting right to a fair trial rhetoric)
    while the alleged victim is made out to be an money grubbing opportunist?

Peace brotherdoobie

6. Music   -   #36
    Poster
    Originally posted by far@22 November 2003 - 14:00
    lol nah remember he is wacko jacko duh he isn&#39;t bright enough for that

7. Music   -   #37
    Poster
    omg on one of those hollywood shows they are gonna have a story on what they found at his neverland ranch so apperently he is stranger than we thought well if i stay up i will fill u guys in

8. Music   -   #38
    i think it&#39;s sad that on the same day that jacko was arrested 23 innocent civilians died in turkey through an al-qaida led attack, but go figure the news coverage for the day was probably 90% jacko 10% anything else. And, oh yeah where the fuck are they gonna find a jury in the states that doesn&#39;t know what he did?

9. Music   -   #39
    Poster
    I read in the paper they found a secret room with pictures of babies and stuff.

10. Music   -   #40
    Poster
    eww he is werid well i donno who actually thinks if he is convicted he will spend a lot of years locked up?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast