Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Need For Speed: Underground Online?

hahah nice it works...even tho like at least half the people playing online have like 56k....and my car still sucks...but it works...YAY...thx people

2. Games   -   #22
    •Balla•
    works on every server? or just some..cracked ones

3. Games   -   #23
    Poster
    Originally posted by XxKrNxStyLeZxX@22 November 2003 - 01:27
    hahah nice it works...even tho like at least half the people playing online have like 56k....and my car still sucks...but it works...YAY...thx people
    why does my freeze when I click playonline>>>???

4. Games   -   #24
    server?? like the rooms?? i think it goes into everyone of em...i just tried the ones with most people....however...i cant get online rite now...i think its cuz of their servers tho....cuz i went on their forum and somebody said the server crashed on friday...and it waas like a different time there...and todays friday...ok ill stop

5. Games   -   #25
    i have version 1.2.5.x.x.x. blah blah, and it still freees when i try play online.

i have the v1.1 crack.

6. Games   -   #26
    i guess i cant test it because i can run it but its 2 slow, on my laptop, do u kno how to play in a lil window? instead of fullscreen

7. Games   -   #27
    Wait a minute...
    There's a crack of this game?

8. Games   -   #28
    yea man..

9. Games   -   #29
    I downloaded all the patches and cracks and shit i can find and it still freezes when i click play online.

Please dont tell me that the problem it is freezing is because i dont have a valid key

I really want to play this game online and own you all

10. Games   -   #30

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast