Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone willing to share usenet with me?

The title pretty much says it all, but is anyone willing to share their usenet plan with me?

2. Newsgroups   -   #2
    Quote Originally Posted by hemala321 View Post
    The title pretty much says it all, but is anyone willing to share their usenet plan with me?
    Many NSPs don't like account sharing, and this is your first post ever in the forum after 3 years of membership, asking for someone to give you free stuff, so... why should they?
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. Newsgroups   -   #3
    www.frugalusenet.com

Frugal is only $5/mo. Do you really not even have that much available to spend? Torrents are free, maybe you should give them a go instead.

4. Newsgroups   -   #4
    I had registered three years ago and just rediscovered the site now and it seems like a great resource. I am not saying anyone should help me, I am just asking if anyone can? I am sorry I did not realize this would be such a problem
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hemala321 View Post
    Many NSPs don't like account sharing, and this is your first post ever in the forum after 3 years of membership, asking for someone to give you free stuff, so... why should they?

5. Newsgroups   -   #5
    pootystomp's Avatar Poster
    Thanks for the posting. I would like to share my account information with you. I will send you cashiers check for ¥1000000 then I will need you to wire my personal assistant $500 to cover the shipping costs of my information. I do not like sending information over Internet, never be too careful. I will send today, please send shipping money now. You get extra money for fun.

6. Newsgroups   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by pootystomp View Post
    Thanks for the posting. I would like to share my account information with you. I will send you cashiers check for ¥1000000 then I will need you to wire my personal assistant $500 to cover the shipping costs of my information. I do not like sending information over Internet, never be too careful. I will send today, please send shipping money now. You get extra money for fun.
    yeah I think I am good on that offer actually!

7. Newsgroups   -   #7
    pootystomp's Avatar Poster
    I'm good on it too, send money soon.

8. Newsgroups   -   #8
    sandman_1's Avatar Poster
    You do know there are free servers out there? Do searches on this site and on google and you will find them.
    Who needs cloud storage when you got the NSA?

9. Newsgroups   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by sandman_1 View Post
    You do know there are free servers out there? Do searches on this site and on google and you will find them.
    the free ones are great, the only problem is I am trying to get this one old NZB File, and none of the free ones have retention past 10 days or so.

10. Newsgroups   -   #10
    Member BT Rep: +1
    Sunnyusenet is $5 a month for 30mb speed. Split that with 2 friends and it's $1.67 a month. Better than begging for something free.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast