Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What Did You Guys Think Of Kotor?

abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    and how do i take off the superseed thing? i've had that one for a while. how do i take it off?

2. Games   -   #12
    i got rogers high speed internet

ok here my setting chenge the settin to cable/dsl fast then put the max upload rate to 20 and it should pick up speeds!

good luck!

3. Games   -   #13
    Originally posted by oreoman@22 November 2003 - 23:11
    i got rogers high speed internet

ok here my setting chenge the settin to cable/dsl fast then put the max upload rate to 20 and it should pick up speeds!

good luck!
    well, it just dropped by 20kb/s

and changing those settings doesn't really affect my dl speed directly rite?

in the prefs and advanced, it says that u can't turn off super seed?!?!?! wtf? so i'll always be seeding like this? for every torrent or just this one? and how the hell do u get 100 kb/s?

just so u know, my total speed is at 3886kb/s

lol

4. Games   -   #14
    Poster
    is it a spyware? if it is just run adaware 6.0. but it you downloaded it just go to control panel and uninstal it.

5. Games   -   #15
    go to prefs and change the default settin to unlimited and then go from there. .

6. Games   -   #16
    Originally posted by ObLiViOuS_1.0@23 November 2003 - 05:22
    is it a spyware? if it is just run adaware 6.0. but it you downloaded it just go to control panel and uninstal it.
    wtf are yu talking about!?!?!?!?!?!

7. Games   -   #17
    Originally posted by oreoman@22 November 2003 - 23:23
    go to prefs and change the default settin to unlimited and then go from there. .
    its already at unlimited. tell me how this super seed thingy works, and how do i turn it off and on.

and is there some external setting i have to change to get the speed up?

8. Games   -   #18
    Originally posted by abu_has_the_power+23 November 2003 - 05:27--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (abu_has_the_power &#064; 23 November 2003 - 05:27)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-oreoman@22 November 2003 - 23:23
    its already at unlimited. tell me how this super seed thingy works, and how do i turn it off and on.

and is there some external setting i have to change to get the speed up? [/b][/quote]
    ok the superseed is if yur SEEDING big files like over a gig. it makes use of yur connection to the max so that yu seed it properly.

and there not any external setting that i know of . .

yu should try to repair yur connection in my network places and see. i do that quite often jus to keep it klean it works trust meh. .

good luck again&#33;

p.s only 1 hours left till its dun . . .

9. Games   -   #19
    Originally posted by oreoman+22 November 2003 - 23:50--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (oreoman @ 22 November 2003 - 23:50)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by abu_has_the_power@23 November 2003 - 05:27
    <!--QuoteBegin-oreoman
    @22 November 2003 - 23:23

and is there some external setting i have to change to get the speed up?
    ok the superseed is if yur SEEDING big files like over a gig. it makes use of yur connection to the max so that yu seed it properly.

and there not any external setting that i know of . .

yu should try to repair yur connection in my network places and see. i do that quite often jus to keep it klean it works trust meh. .

good luck again&#33;

p.s only 1 hours left till its dun . . . [/b][/quote]
    lol. i got 22 left.

10. Games   -   #20
    i finally got mine to install yet when i open it a picture of a space ship appears....then the mouse becomes a cd then 1 min later it closes with out even going into the game....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast