Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Would someone please amend the current 2 post rule.

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by pokitisme View Post
    well at one point i was contributing pretty heavy but the negative attitude around here by a few chosen got me to stop---not that im not still posting just not here.ill use the term troll cause thats exactly what it was---
    I can honestly say we weren't trolling- we genuinely consider you an idiot. Hope that helps ease your mind on the issue.

and have some 100 plus gigs of dvd's just waiting to post that could have been added here.
    Case in point: 100GB is between 25 (@4GB each) and up to 125 (@roughly 700MB ea). Now where in the entire world of filesharing could one find such a VAST, IRREPLACEABLE collection of DVDs?

Here's an idea: Instead of posting how much of a valuable contributor you could have been, simply put in the effort, post in clearly-thought English sentences, and avoid trying to impress/threaten with your gun collection.

When you become a valuable asset somewhere, you don't have to make threats, 'take your toys and go home', or pout. People will recognize those contributions. Contribute because you want to. When you get to that point, it does not matter if anyone taunts you- you will be contributing because it is something you simply enjoy doing.
    Last edited by megabyteme; 04-29-2015 at 06:12 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #82
    pokitisme's Avatar Poster
    well troll it was a estimate actually closer to 1 terabyte---were could you get such a collection---lets say from me--you see troll if you had the common sense to actually see what ive been posting you would see it exist NO WHERE ELSE on usenet for the last 6 plus years--or ever...every one knows its because of the trollish behavior of you and your little britt but idol that killed the shit out of this forum---every post buy you and butt buddy two is a crying rant...case in point and case in point as to why i dont post or dl nzbs here---im sure you got the skills to check what ive dl'ed.your a old time poster that gave up probably due to being made fun of to much for crap post..i didnt give up ive stayed posting and could have added here---BUT YOU WANT TO KILL THE BOARD so be it watch as others who could have tried end up doin two post.why even post here when you get it free from town---ooppps a bad word spoken..or any number of other free forums that dont require two post---.you only require two post cause you want contributers.i played that game and got played.notice how i didnt even mention you and just like a good pup you responded to the treat----hey other mods take note as if you already havent...oh and expect full on whining and cry baby behaivior to remove my response here from baby one and two.--btw youve been crying about two post limit for over a year----WHERES IT GOTTEN YOU as you can see the other mods think your a joke and havent changed the rule-----your power is weaning.troll------btw troll i post dvds not crap rips as you once posted.

[QUOTE=megabyteme;3764994]I can honestly say we weren't trolling- we genuinely consider you an idiot. Hope that helps ease your mind on the issue.

When you become a valuable asset somewhere, you don't have to make threats, 'take your toys and go home', or pout. People will recognize those contributions. Contribute because you want to. When you get to that point, it does not matter if anyone taunts you- you will be contributing because it is something you simply enjoy doing.

oh yeah thats what i did wasnt it---not a threat i did it and i am posting because i want to--told you that way back.wow so many mistakes and lack of effort makes it hard not to own you----mods read this carfully and ask why people dont post more.
    Last edited by pokitisme; 04-29-2015 at 12:10 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    favorite quotes made my me

if you want to you can but if you dont you wont

most possibly yes but maybe no

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #83
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    well troll it was a estimate actually closer to 1 terabyte---were could you get such a collection---lets say from me--you see troll if you had the common sense to actually see what ive been posting you would see it exist NO WHERE ELSE on usenet for the last 6 plus years--or ever..
    I bet they're all about guns,anger,egotism,illiteracy and latent homosexuality.That's just a guess but I figure that you've got to get that stuff some place.

Carfully.You mean like read it in a car?
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 04-29-2015 at 12:23 PM.
    Respect my lack of authority.

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #84
    well troll it was a estimate actually closer to 1 terabyte----btw troll i post dvds not crap rips as you once posted.
    So...your "estimate" was off by 90%. Or 10X the amount you said.

Well, compared to your proficiency in English, your math skills are the more solid of the two.

And, if your revised info is correct, you have up to 250 DVDs. Or like 3X as many as what is available in one of those convenience store kiosk things. Cool.

BTW, both of your "favorite quotes made by [you]" in your siggy are so poorly written and full of errors that you really don't need to site the source.

if you want to you can but if you dont you wont

most possibly yes but maybe no
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #85
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    up to 250 DVDs.
    Could be 120 DVD9s. Or like 700 of those mini ones.

Now you guys play nice, FST's thunderdome doesn't open til Saturday.

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #86
    No seriously I appreciate how someone here anonymously determines which posts they deem morally worthy of being posted on an internet website essentially about theft.

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #87
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    No seriously I appreciate how someone here anonymously determines which posts they deem morally worthy of being posted on an internet website essentially about theft.
    Ya And................
    NZB or Torrent ??

600 plus members .. Like it or not they are here for something ... not just there pretty looks or to have conversations (post) on FST..
    Like it or not that is reality....
    It is All based volunteers here (at least that is what is said) , for someone to threaten that they have something to post and don't .... Who the fuck cares !!
    What ever is posted here (legal or not) and you want it , download it. And if you want something that is not available here go somewhere else.
    But even wasting time with someone that says he has a lot he can contribute and doesn't ...... I am not loosing sleep over it..
    Why are you??

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #88
    I like how you are completely oblivious to my point but carry on like you aren't.
    You have a great future in anything that crushes people's hopes and dreams.

Quote Originally Posted by piercerseth View Post
    In light of recent events there's no real winning on which character you choose to play.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 04-30-2015 at 02:14 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #89
    -----your power is weaning.
    How did I miss this gem?

Quote Originally Posted by piercerseth View Post
    Notice PokeItInMe came in shooting his foot mouth off. I was only defending myself, officer...
    Last edited by megabyteme; 04-30-2015 at 03:01 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #90
    well at one point i was contributing pretty heavy but the negative attitude around here by a few chosen got me to stop---not that im not still posting just not here.ill use the term troll cause thats exactly what it was---btw look at what ive posted since i made my last nzb post on this forum.yeah the cry baby attitude pissed me off due to the no win factor.but as you can see ive been posting when i feel like it and have some 100 plus gigs of dvd's just waiting to post that could have been added here.all you have to do is control a few mods that constantly try to stir up trouble.and 2 of those trash are on this page.
    Myself and I'm sure many users are thankful for your contributions. I assume you post binaries because you enjoy it, whether you share them here or not is certainly your prerogative. If they bother you pay them no mind. Their opinions (just like yours) are their own.

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast