Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Important To All Matrix Talk Members

muchspl2
    no, and he thinks this will drum up more people to his forum, its one thing to say hey I made a site, tell me what you think, be he is nothing more than another netwiser, and I hope he has the same faith

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Poster
    Originally posted by DarthInsinuate@23 November 2003 - 13:52
    i don't get it - if he has his on forum, why doesn't he post messages to his forum members on the forum? do his members not read the board?
    no u stupud retard the forum is/was down u fool

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Poster
    Originally posted by neotheone+23 November 2003 - 22:12--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (neotheone @ 23 November 2003 - 22:12)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-DarthInsinuate@23 November 2003 - 13:52
    i don&#39;t get it - if he has his on forum, why doesn&#39;t he post messages to his forum members on the forum? do his members not read the board?
    no u stupud retard the forum is/was down u fool [/b][/quote]
    No.1 rule when insulting someone&#39;s intelligence - Spell stupid correctly.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    DarthInsinuate's Avatar Died in battle
    mostly when this board is down they manage to post a message here - and if your board was down wouldn&#39;t people realise when they went there
    The Sexay Half Of ABBA And Max: Freelance Plants

5. Lounge   -   #15
    muchspl2
    Originally posted by callum+23 November 2003 - 23:16--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (callum @ 23 November 2003 - 23:16)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-neotheone@23 November 2003 - 22:12

no u stupud retard the forum is/was down u fool&nbsp;
    No.1 rule when insulting someone&#39;s intelligence - Spell stupid correctly. [/b][/quote]

no go /yourself neotheone

6. Lounge   -   #16
    BAZ_CELEBS's Avatar Poster
    Is the MATRIX FORUM Down?

My local shop has sold out of milk, Just to let you all know incase you go there

7. Lounge   -   #17
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    staring semi consious at his avatar. after five years i just realised neo is an anagram of one

oh yeah and what do you do on a matrix forum

I thought they ok, what about you?
    yeah but not the second one though
    good to see that cleared up then...
    &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; ...*closed*

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Illuminati's Avatar Simple Bystander BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    a ) That&#39;s why IPB admins are always urged to do regular forum backups for any Invision boards they run.
    b ) - InvisionFree is about as reliable as betting on Riddler or MagicNakor to win a dumbest-arse contest, so you pretty much get what you pay for

Another site has popped up for Free Invision boards at ibforfree.com, and offer a hell of a lot more than InvisionFree. So the case is "move for IBforFree or don&#39;t, either way shut the f*** up". As it seems close-knit, you shouldn&#39;t have any problems knowing who were regulars there or not so there should be no excuse to give the notice privately via PMs in this board (the rest should know by word of mouth )

Sorry if I seem a little cranky, but after spending my two-day weekend setting up IPB and PHP-Nuke (especially making it that word...erm..."run" >_<) in new technical-level webspace kinda leaves "cranky" as an understatement

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Poster
    Originally posted by TheDave@23 November 2003 - 22:55
    oh yeah and what do you do on a matrix forum

I thought they ok, what about you?
    yeah but not the second one though
    good to see that cleared up then...
    ...*closed*
    I think the forum has about 10 different matrix related sections.
    And 115 about the girl he loves

10. Lounge   -   #20
    kAb's Avatar Poster
    honestly neo, nobody cares because nobody goes to your forum ANYWAYS

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast