Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Things You Want To Tell Someone, Nicely.

Poster
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@23 November 2003 - 22:47
    So I spam differently to you...........and????...........Have I offended you?

Jonno B)
    I was responding to the purpose of the thread, just as you were when you made comment on me.

It was a genuine observation. You do indicate that as long as you and your friends are having fun then you don't care what anyone else thinks.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Aaron_T's Avatar A duck is watching.
    vulcans are cool
    Those who dont learn from the past are doomed to repeat It.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    vulcans are cool

deja vu?

4. Lounge   -   #24
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Originally posted by J'Pol@23 November 2003 - 21:49

It was a genuine observation. You do indicate that as long as you and your friends are having fun then you don't care what anyone else thinks.
    Actually I do care what everyone thinks, I'm a very paranoid person, I hate to think I'm upsetting anybody.
    But I don't see why me and my Friends (if I've still got any ) should not have fun, you sir , are no different to me, we just do the same thing in different ways

@Jonno.......You should really learn to walk away from arguments

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Poster
    I'm not saying you shouldn't have fun, I never have.

Just that you should allow others to do the same.

No-one is arguing, we are only expressing differing points of view (yes I know hobbes)

6. Lounge   -   #26
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Do I really stop anyone from having fun........???..........Really??...........Do I dominate this place sooooo much that others can't work round me??.........Is that really the case???

And I am not arguing with you, I am disagreeing, but not arguing, the pm I sent you was sinsere, I have good reason for asking that and if you really are the upstanding adult you wish us to believe you are then you would either reply or respect my wishes.

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

7. Lounge   -   #27
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Originally posted by Skweeky@23 November 2003 - 17:31
    This could get me in trouble, but here goes anyway

@j2k4: Sometimes, I am a bit annoyed by your remarks..I absolutely don't mind you being right wing, but sometimes it seems you're a bit blind for certain 'mistakes' in America...

No problem here, Skweeky, but could you give me an example?

If I have dirty laundry, everyone's already seen it anyway-so I don't have a problem with your honesty.

Seriously-

What's on your mind?
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    It was just something you said about Bush last week, I don't remember your exact words anymore, but it came down to you defending him and it seemed to me that you were denying he also made a few mistakes...

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@23 November 2003 - 21:14
    Do I really stop anyone from having fun........???..........Really??...........Do I dominate this place sooooo much that others can't work round me??.........Is that really the case???
    just to add my own opinion here.

it wasn't impossible to work around the threads but it wasn't really easy either, sometimes there would be many.
    without taking anyone else's views into it, all i'd love to see is a compromise in that the conversational type threads be keep to a couple or four. the content doesn't bother me at all, but i just didn't see why it couldn't be kept to a few threads instead of branching off into many. i'm sorry that it escalated into what it did, but they had a point, even if they didn't put it across in a polite way.

10. Lounge   -   #30
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Originally posted by Skweeky@23 November 2003 - 18:17
    It was just something you said about Bush last week, I don't remember your exact words anymore, but it came down to you defending him and it seemed to me that you were denying he also made a few mistakes...
    Well, if your memory freshens, give me a yell-

Gotta go for a while now.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast