Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread: What new show are you watching and enjoying?

Master of None

2. Movies & TV   -   #82
    homelandddd

3. Movies & TV   -   #83
    Mutantx's Avatar Dominator BT Rep: +1
    Not many new ones coming out nowadays but Daredevil was worth a watch

-Mutantx

4. Movies & TV   -   #84
    Well the NEWEST show that came out worth watching is Blindspot. Other than that only show worth watching that will return is Blacklist, Dominion, Sleepy Hallow, Supernatural, The Walking Dead.
    Last edited by anon; 12-31-2015 at 10:05 PM. Reason: Removed link

5. Movies & TV   -   #85
    Poster
    Not truly new but a total reboot of its first season was season 2 of Legends.
    It really changed the show from an merican cop show to a Bourne-like Eurospy adventure with great
    storytelling / flashbacks to 4 different periods in its narrative. Was great!
    Hope there is another season.

6. Movies & TV   -   #86
    Shades of Blue season is now over but showed me some surprise acting skills by Jen Lopez along with a fav actor Ray Liotta as not so straight cops was so good even my wife hopes for a 2nd season ; But I think it was a one season caper that had a great end . a real good supporting cast of both good guys and bad with a lot at stake. Here's hoping I'm wrong. Anybody else watched and enjoyed this show? Hope this is posted in the correct thread .

7. Movies & TV   -   #87
    Poster
    Been watching GRIMM for a minute now, waiting for the season to startup again.

8. Movies & TV   -   #88
    yombat973
    This year 2016, i liked the Quantico and blindspot were main characters wers women

9. Movies & TV   -   #89
    the night of ... is a good show

Homeland is really good. Preacher is really good too
    Last edited by sylverstreek; 08-10-2016 at 01:05 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

10. Movies & TV   -   #90
    i haven't watched any new good ones after those Dexter and lost TV series times ...

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast