Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Bitcoins

Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Snee View Post
    You've made more than me off them thus far, then.

ATM I have some cardano and tronix which I swapped for some bitcoin in the pre-christmas crash, and just a little bit of BAT, and a few dogecoin somewhere, if I can find my doge-wallet. ATM I'm at about +/- 0 when factoring in transfer costs, but if I'd bought in when I started looking at Cardano in particular, I'd had about five times my money now.

If I'd mined back when everyone told me to, and held onto it until now, when wooo.

I know someone who's got about half a bitcoin from mining back then, but can't find their wallet, and who didn't even know how much they are up to until I told them. That's what I imagine would have happened to me to if I had mined. That's also what my doge situation is like, lulz. Lucky I don't have many.
    As of today, I've more than doubled my money. Shame I didn't put in so much

2. Lounge   -   #42
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Tron has been killing it the past couple weeks. Had a great day so far today.

Wish I had some. Gonna sleep on whether I want to buy in or not.

Def gonna pick up more Ripple. The more I read about it the more I like its value and longevity.

Thinking Verge (XVG) might be the next big thing as well. Snatched up $100 tonight.
    Last edited by Skiz; 01-04-2018 at 06:54 AM.

yo

3. Lounge   -   #43
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quit talking about making so much money, guys!!!!

Honestly, I am happy that you are both taking advantage of it. I watch from the sidelines baffled that so many people are believing in the 'value' of these things, but it'll be interesting to see how it plays out long-term.

I do hope that our election systems begin tracking votes via blockchain-- that would be a quantum leap from the ridiculous paper ballots that get manipulated/lost/misidentified each election.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. Lounge   -   #44
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Skiz View Post

Def gonna pick up more Ripple. The more I read about it the more I like its value and longevity.

Thinking Verge (XVG) might be the next big thing as well. Snatched up $100 tonight.
    Great, just the World really needed, a way for the comfortably well-off to acquire even more wealth without adding anything to society.

Though to be fair I probably won't be so against it all if it wasn't so massively ghey.

Ghey being anything that Russell Crowe's character from Gladiator wouldn't do. ie buy cypocurrency, drive a car, use indoor plumbing......beheading is fine though, homo.
    Respect my lack of authority.

5. Lounge   -   #45
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)

yo

6. Lounge   -   #46
    Quote Originally Posted by Skiz View Post

Great, just the World really needed, a way for the comfortably well-off to acquire even more wealth without adding anything to society.

Though to be fair I probably won't be so against it all if it wasn't so massively ghey.

Ghey being anything that Russell Crowe's character from Gladiator wouldn't do. ie buy cypocurrency, drive a car, use indoor plumbing......beheading is fine though, homo.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

7. Lounge   -   #47
    thiabenitez's Avatar n00b
    bit coins so good XD

8. Lounge   -   #48
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post

I apologize to skiz as anyone who likes the O'Jays can't be entirely white or American. You on the other hand.

Respect my lack of authority.

9. Lounge   -   #49
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    TRX is raging today Snee. Hope you have a bunch. I finally got in mid-morning today. I'm also dumping my XRP right now and going hard on TRX. I don't want to look until tomorrow. Hoping to go huge.
    Last edited by Skiz; 01-05-2018 at 12:35 AM.

yo

10. Lounge   -   #50
    Silly Rabbit, TRX is for kids...

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast