Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SceneAccess

Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    People confuse honour with a marriage of convenience. I'm fairly sure that none of the people involved in this by your own words* have any actual honour.

*".. based on the work and donations of others is crossing the line a little bit too much".

You my friend just defined copyright infringement which is basically what a tracker exists for.I'm sure the irony is lost on the people at SCC as boot .....other foot or something.
    I can't argue with the truth, maybe honor is not the right word here. But in order for things to work even thieves have to follow some kind of code or watever one may call it. That's what separate traders, cheaters, leechers, sellers, etc from the users actually following rules and sharing for free just for the sake of it.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Who cares, as long as you can keep stealing those files
    Technically I pay for them with the misery that tracker staff with God complexes give me.

Quote Originally Posted by Arguti View Post

I can't argue with the truth
    Obviously you would make one shitty lawyer.
    ..... and sharing for free just for the sake of it.
    Being serious. I would love to "share" but I haven't been able to share a file in a productive manner ever since assholes with gigabyte seedboxes and RRS setups stopped downloading stuff to actually watch and instead started playing who could have the biggest douche upload.

If you are thinking that I'm being a little bitter then you're right.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 04-04-2016 at 06:44 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13

I can't argue with the truth
    Obviously you would make one shitty lawyer.
    Not if i had to do it for a living, like being the SCC owner.

..... and sharing for free just for the sake of it.
    Being serious. I would love to "share" but I haven't been able to share a file in a productive manner ever since assholes with gigabyte seedboxes and RRS setups stopped downloading stuff to actually watch and instead started playing who could have the biggest douche upload.

If you are thinking that I'm being a little bitter then you're right.
    Well something is making you keep going or you wouldn't be here. For me deleting popular files and keeping alive some of the rare ones with my slow connection do the trick. I still have the romantic view that 5% of a tracker userbase aren't teenagers looking to grow their virtual penis or idiots. Maybe i'm just an optimistic.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Well something is making you keep going or you wouldn't be here.
    "We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope". - Martin Luther King.
    Respect my lack of authority.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12