Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Is A 25-30 Minute Gym Workout, 3 Times A Week Good

kAb's Avatar Poster
    i play water polo. i'm thin. but i'm also short.

probably the most physically demanding game.

but thats my opinion

so i'm good to go

of course that has nothing to do with you.

i'm not you so i'm sorry, can't help.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    •Balla•
    water polo? like marco and polo?

3. Lounge   -   #23
    If it's a co-ed camp, I'd recommend eating as much *expletive deleted* as possible.
    Having that on the cafeteria table will impress your friends far more than your fragile physique.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Poster
    Originally posted by •Balla•@25 November 2003 - 00:01
    ok so i didnt read waht everyone said but lol 20 days dont worry you wont gain weight so you can go camping and you wont get fat and you said you do only cardio? start weight lifting too because when you weight lift and you build more muscle and then you do cardio you will burn off the fat

also if you plan on weight lifting dont work on each muscle more then once or twice a week.... if you have aim IM me on e 1337 kr3w ill help ya out
    I'm not worried about getting fat... I'm worried about gaining any weight at all... IS it possible to go through 20 days of camp, just joggin' on the beach, playing soccer, volleyball, swimming, hiking etc and not gain any weight? I want to stay stable at 132, I'll be happy to lose a few pounds (Not that I need to) But I'll be broken if I gain, just a grams will piss me off...

If I were to start swimming as exercise, and my muscles became more defined (as is the case with most swimmers) would that muscle definition cause me to gain weight? (muscle mass weight)

I don't want to gain any weight at all, whether it's muscle or not...
    www.never-dead.cjb.net

Ardeth In Pre-Production

5. Lounge   -   #25
    What are you expecting to hear? There are so many influencing factors, how can anyone possibly answer your question?

I'm not being nasty when i say this, but your self obsession sounds quite worrying, i'd speak to a doctor about it.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Knights of the Round
    Originally posted by Vamp+25 November 2003 - 15:41--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Vamp @ 25 November 2003 - 15:41)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-•Balla•@25 November 2003 - 00:01
    ok so i didnt read waht everyone said but lol 20 days dont worry you wont gain weight&nbsp; so you can go camping and you wont get fat and you said you do only cardio? start weight lifting too because when you weight lift and you build more muscle and then you do cardio you will burn off the fat

also if you plan on weight lifting&nbsp; dont work on each muscle more then once or twice a week.... if you have aim IM me on e 1337 kr3w ill help ya out
    I&#39;m not worried about getting fat... I&#39;m worried about gaining any weight at all... IS it possible to go through 20 days of camp, just joggin&#39; on the beach, playing soccer, volleyball, swimming, hiking etc and not gain any weight? I want to stay stable at 132, I&#39;ll be happy to lose a few pounds (Not that I need to) But I&#39;ll be broken if I gain, just a grams will piss me off...

If I were to start swimming as exercise, and my muscles became more defined (as is the case with most swimmers) would that muscle definition cause me to gain weight? (muscle mass weight)

I don&#39;t want to gain any weight at all, whether it&#39;s muscle or not... [/b][/quote]
    what the hell?

why are you afraid to gain muscle weight????

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Poster
    Believe it or not, I feel alot better when I see very low weight appear on the scale, more than a heavy weight, even if it is alll muscle mass... My mind is fucked over this... Losing so much weight is seriously a thing with some bad side effects
    www.never-dead.cjb.net

Ardeth In Pre-Production

8. Lounge   -   #28
    BANNED
    losing weight is 80% diet, eat 4 times a day first 2 meals consist of: 30 grams complex carbs( whole wheat, brown rice, yams, oat meal) 30 grams protien(chicken, turkey, tuna)

next 2 meals are 30 grams of protien again with vegatalbes, no carbs

do your cradio in the morning first thing when you wake up( this way you body has no carbs to burn so when you train you are burning mostly fat, instead of spending anywhere from 15 to 25 minutes burning carbs first then fat)

give your self a cheat meal once a week but don&#39;t go crazy,

do your cardio 5 times a week with 2 days off

remember what you are doing is like draining a bucked full of water
    there is a small hole at the bottom of the bucket( your workout)
    and there is water being pured in to the bucket (your food)

as you can imagin if and how fast the bucket drains does not realy rely on the samll hole at the bottom but the amount of water being pured in the bucket

as far as weight taining goes you need to break up your body parts to 1 big and 1 samll muscle group a day :

mon= chest and triceps(day 1)

tuestsay= quads and calvs(day 2)

wed= lats and biceps(day 3)

thur= hams and calvs(day 4)

fri= shoulder and traps(day 5)

train each muscle group once a week only otherwise you are over training, despite of how you feel, remember just like eveything else there needs to be balance otherwise your plan is going to crash at some point

i recommend doing it like this

mon= workout(day 1)

tuesday workout(day 2)

wed= rest

thur= workout(day 3)

friday workout(day 4)

sat= rest

sun= workout(day 5)
    now this is the las of the 5 day split so take 2 days off and repeat the 2days on and 1 day off with the 2 day break at the end of the 5 day split again

good luck feel free to pm me or ask questions and remember better to be healthy and as a side effect look great then to just lose weight, which is not being healthy every time

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123