Page 177 of 743 FirstFirst ... 77127167174175176177178179180187227277677 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,770 of 7428

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets

chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by Something Else View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post
    Sup, internets.

I have quit four jobs in the past ten months. Like, good ones. Stormed out today in indignant rage, assured of my correctness. Heated departure. Exiting. Exciting.

Why do youse think that might be? On the physical plain, I'm a hella nice, compliant, corporate weakling. Of course, here I'm a cunt, but that's another story.

At least I'm not mulder. I can buffer the pain with drugs, innit.
    Maybe you're expecting to much of your peers.
    Don't have any peers, mate. Maybe you're expecting too much of humanity.

2. Lounge   -   #1762
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Sup, internets.

I have quit four jobs in the past ten months. Like, good ones. Stormed out today in indignant rage, assured of my correctness. Heated departure. Exiting. Exciting.

Why do youse think that might be? On the physical plain, I'm a hella nice, compliant, corporate weakling. Of course, here I'm a cunt, but that's another story.

It sounds to me like you are struggling existentially. Have you considered something that you wouldn't hate doing? Corporate/government jobs are almost all soul-sucking, are they not? Find something you care about or enjoy doing. If you can't think of anything that would have meaning to you, then I'm probably right in my assessment.
    The things I don't hate doing cost money. Can't get money quickly unless I do what I hate.

I'd like to investigate the heredity of that shortarsed, shortlived, foreign midget who invented arithmetic and disembowel his living descendants.

3. Lounge   -   #1763
    Quote Originally Posted by L3tti View Post
    Sup, internets.

Start on your own.
    Do what you like.
    Travel, de-stress from life.
    Do something you've never done before.
    Top advice there, spastic. Got any other platitudinal wank you'd like to share? I'm all ears.

Maybe you should go out alone as a careers advisor and travel very far away.

4. Lounge   -   #1764
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    I'd suck a thousand angry prison dicks if the money was right. Everyone's a cunt. There's no workplace on earth where everyone isn't an absolute cunt so does it matter where you work? With everyone being a massive smelly axe wound

5. Lounge   -   #1765
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mulder View Post
    I'd suck a thousand angry prison dicks if the money was right. Everyone's a cunt. There's no workplace on earth where everyone isn't an absolute cunt so does it matter where you work? With everyone being a massive smelly axe wound
    You're a very patient and wise fellow for your tender years. I just can't stand cunts, mate. I react like a wounded panther.

6. Lounge   -   #1766
    sunshine3
    I really need to exist on the internet somehow , otherwise there is no proper existence for me .

7. Lounge   -   #1767
    You must be hella ugly. No tit pics required in this case.

8. Lounge   -   #1768
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by peace34567 View Post
    And let there be peace :-)
    I feel at peace when I've eaten a massive plate of spaghetti bolognese too fast and immediately throw it up out of my arsehole, in fact I look more forward to the act than the meal itself.

9. Lounge   -   #1769
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mulder View Post
    Iworkonmyown.Athome.Alone.It'sgreat.Theyshouldbuymeanewspacebar.
    Now go away.

10. Lounge   -   #1770
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by Something Else View Post

Maybe you're expecting too much of your peers.
    Don't have any peers, mate. Maybe you're expecting too much of humanity.
    I expect nothing, and am happy when I get half of that.
    Now go away.