Page 225 of 741 FirstFirst ... 125175215222223224225226227228235275325725 ... LastLast
Results 2,241 to 2,250 of 7406

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I seem to have left out "lazy".
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. Lounge   -   #2242
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post

Really what has the guy done that has made the country worse??
    Better question is "What has he done that hasn't made the country worse?".

You know it literally boggles my mind that the self-serving, cowardly, corrupt simpleton has even one person who still supports him.
    Other than politicians and others who are paid to (reluctantly) defend him, Shay seems to be his only non-illiterate, neo-nazi, redneck supporter.

The Jews for Trump campaign must have been an effective one
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. Lounge   -   #2243
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Shay seems to be his only non-illiterate, neo-nazi, redneck supporter.
    The Jews for Trump campaign must have been an effective one

Actually most Hebs vote Democrat, but with the Dem choices (Sucked ASS!!), Trump seems to be working out great!!!!

4. Lounge   -   #2244
    One thing i cant live without , 5 posts and a sig

I got 99 problems but this 120 posts between posts ain't 1
    Last edited by dbully3; 04-04-2018 at 06:58 AM.

5. Lounge   -   #2245
    ShinShin's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post
    Benefit him?? Really what has the guy done that has made the country worse??
    Slapping tariffs on Chinese exports won't make the country better off. This sort of mercantilism has seen its day, roughly 300 years ago, and been surpassed by better economic policies.
    Last edited by ShinShin; 04-04-2018 at 07:38 PM.

6. Lounge   -   #2246
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by ShinShin View Post
    Slapping tariffs on Chinese exports won't make the country better off. This sort of mercantilism has seen its day, roughly 300 years ago, and been surpassed by better economic policies.
    Well not everything imported to the US will be hit with tariffs, and again the same as the exemptions with Canada and Mexico. And if you read the news today China is threatening the same back (soybeans and small aircraft parts) ..
    But if a product is imported to the US and can be manufactured in the US and sold competitively, and give Americans jobs, do you see a problem in that??

Again i don't see a problem in that, what else you got??

7. Lounge   -   #2247
    You need to study economics. Any new jobs are more than offset by the job losses in other areas are consumers won't be buying as many goods because of the new higher prices. Also that an end product is made in the US is basically irrelevant as the materials and maybe even the machines needed to manufacture that product are more than likely at least in part coming from another country.

Of course you don't have to believe me or every economist or the Wall Street Journal or Forbes and you can take the word of a fat retard who has managed to bankrupt himself more than a half dozen times and seems unable to open his mouth without telling a lie instead.

More to the point about Trump supporters, it's like the Nazi supporters in WWII. If you're not seeing the truth by now it's only because your consciously not trying to.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 04-04-2018 at 09:05 PM.

8. Lounge   -   #2248
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Well said, Idol. I strongly suspect that Trump is dismantling the US in order for the rich to buy it back at discount prices. And Putin has billions of dollars to do so-- his fingerprints are everywhere.

9. Lounge   -   #2249
    He isn't bright enough to be behind a lot of the more evil things he does like appointing so many people in prominent positions who seem put there solely to dismantle the departments that they are suppose to be overseeing.

I mean this in all sincerity, if some other nation Russia wanted to damaged the US, they would make very thing that a priority if they could.

10. Lounge   -   #2250
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    You need to study economics. Any new jobs are more than offset by the job losses in other areas are consumers won't be buying as many goods because of the new higher prices. Also that an end product is made in the US is basically irrelevant as the materials and maybe even the machines needed to manufacture that product are more than likely at least in part coming from another country.
    Of course you don't have to believe me or every economist or the Wall Street Journal or Forbes and you can take the word of a fat retard who has managed to bankrupt himself more than a half dozen times and seems unable to open his mouth without telling a lie instead.
    More to the point about Trump supporters, it's like the Nazi supporters in WWII. If you're not seeing the truth by now it's only because your consciously not trying to.
    Just for curiosity?? Has unemployment gone up or down since Trump has been in office??
    Being a consumer that buys things, what higher prices, why do you assume the prices will be higher?? People are going to buy no matter what prices are, that is just human nature...
    And because someone does go bankrupt, you assume you can't make wealth again?? Do you want a list??
    But being real, most rich people are corrupt in some way, and i am not defending Trumps actions or the financial system that backed him, do you think any politician is honest??
    Again, Trump is not done anything wrong as President, be it economy or in the world power circle, to be honest, if you don't like him, even if he does the country good, that is not going to change your views on him....
    After every past president is out of office, more and more dirty laundry comes out, none of them are angels..The Clintons give tons to charity, yet there wealth keeps getting bigger?? Bernie Sanders believes everyone should be capped for wealth, and now his wife is being investigated for corruptions?? and you can go on and on from past politicians....