Page 255 of 742 FirstFirst ... 155205245252253254255256257258265305355 ... LastLast
Results 2,541 to 2,550 of 7411

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Giles is going to be Russian in the reboot becasue apparently the Midwest is at war with England now.
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. Lounge   -   #2542
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    The vampires in this reboot better be played by actual vampires or I for one will be morally outraged.
    A black girl named Buffy. The show already lacks credibility. Pretty sure a Google search will return 0 results and ask "Did you mean a *white* girl named Buffy?"
    I think the last season of the show they had Buffy hanging out with a bunch of slayers. They had young women of all skin colors. So a reboot doesn't have to be a white slayer. They could get Sarah Michelle Gellar to train a new slayer that is not white. I assume there are slayers all over the world to keep the vampire population in control. The fact the show was about a white slayer in southern California doesn't mean the new show should be the same.

I don't care who they pick, I won't be watching the new show. I don't watch any of these reboots/remakes, especially if I watched the previous version. They will most likely ruin the memory of the original.

3. Lounge   -   #2543
    Giles is going to be Russian in the reboot becasue apparently the Midwest is at war with England now.
    Well, the religious people always need an enemy. The orange fatso can't say anything bad about Russia (Putin), so someone has to take the place. Putin told orange fatso to use England.

4. Lounge   -   #2544
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGyverSG1 View Post
    I don't care who they pick, I won't be watching the new show.
    Mulder kept saying the same thing until they announced it's starring Gal Gadot and it's on Cinemax.

5. Lounge   -   #2545
    ShinShin's Avatar Poster
    If the rise of man hating shows.. I'm sorry I meant female empowerment shows like A Handmaid's Tale and Dietland wasn't bad enough.

On the positive side it's becoming increasingly easy to embrace the concept of of my own mortality.
    They think this is all really exciting and they're sticking it to the man - "go get 'im, girl!" - but in the long run this will do nothing positive for society.

For girls: encouraged to be masculine, they're becoming harder for men to approach and deal with, because more intimidating

For boys: constantly seeing masculinity made a mockery of, deprived of any proper male role models, becoming confused, androgynous and/or gay

There has never been a better time to go savage, Robinson Crusoe-style
    Last edited by ShinShin; 07-27-2018 at 07:13 PM.

6. Lounge   -   #2546
    Trump is really confused. He seems to think it's 1984.

The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
    I'm at the point of believing that this Administration needs to be removed by any means necessary.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 07-24-2018 at 09:04 PM.

7. Lounge   -   #2547
    Meg says "Quick, someone print me out an AR-15".
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 07-24-2018 at 09:23 PM.

8. Lounge   -   #2548
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    I've been playing that No Man's Sky, it's pretty decent. I hit some rocks and stuff came out and I put that stuff into a machine that made stuff that made my spaceship work. I'll probably never play it again now.

Fucking 10 hour shift today because the nutsack I work with called in sick, only been here an hour if my maths is correct there's another 9 to go

9. Lounge   -   #2549
    Trump is really confused. He seems to think it's 1984.

The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
    I'm at the point of believing that this Administration needs to be removed by any means necessary.
    This is definitely one of the worst administrations ever (Bush/Cheney). They are not only destroying America, they are bringing the world down too. Of course that means big money for the corporations that fund them.

10. Lounge   -   #2550
    What the face of true evil looks like. Willing to sacrifice the existence of whole species on the altar of greed.

https://www.theguardian.com/environm...l-gas-industry