Page 265 of 743 FirstFirst ... 165215255262263264265266267268275315365 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,650 of 7428

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets

Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    I'm somewhat of an amature Web slinger myself...

Currently I'm sat on the dirty airport floor in Rome, gate 52E to be precise waiting for a delayed flight home. Rome was OK, not great but OK. I'm far too uncultured to enjoy it. T'misses and I went on a walking tour of the Vatican. The tour guide was telling us the names of statues and paintings and the dates they were created and who created them and all I thought was so what!? Who the fuck cares!!! Their pizzas are shit too they don't even have a Dominos or at least not one that I could find.

2. Lounge   -   #2642
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mulder View Post
    I'm somewhat of an amature Web slinger myself...

Currently I'm sat on the dirty airport floor in Rome, gate 52E to be precise waiting for a delayed flight home. Rome was OK, not great but OK. I'm far too uncultured to enjoy it. T'misses and I went on a walking tour of the Vatican. The tour guide was telling us the names of statues and paintings and the dates they were created and who created them and all I thought was so what!? Who the fuck cares!!! Their pizzas are shit too they don't even have a Dominos or at least not one that I could find.
    Sounds fucking pulitzer prize winning goeographical reportage to moi, Peter. Glad you didn't die yet.
    Last edited by chalice; 09-07-2018 at 05:46 PM.

3. Lounge   -   #2643
    I have hated everywhere I have gone. Not just globally, I've been around. Well, not just everywhere. I have never located a vicinity where I could say I actually like it here, and I could dig getiing down with the skaters and other dickheads like that.

I am going to try to practice TM and write a book. It will be a violent transendental social noir with Dada fourishes.

I will use many K's and V's and confuse and bore any daft bastard who got to the end of this sentence.

4. Lounge   -   #2644
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I have only been able to travel approximately in an 800 mile radius from my home-- covered most everything in that circle. No matter where I've gone, it all seems like touristy crap with inflated prices. I've seen Jellystone, Californian red woods, coastal areas of 3 states, Seattle, Portland, British Columbia, Alberta (including Edmonton and Banff ). Sadly, lots of flat desolation between here and anyplace not here Montana, Wyoming, Utah (barely, was on a field trip while surviving residing in southern Idaho)... I've been inside a nuclear power plant, too. We all gotta get our super powers from somewhere. Coincidentally, I hear Idol got his while working a gloryhole-- now he can expand his stomach to eat an entire watermelon in one kneeling...
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. Lounge   -   #2645
    Idol has never left Iceland. Never went and never left.

6. Lounge   -   #2646
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Iceland is what Trump calls Alaska.
    Respect my lack of authority.

7. Lounge   -   #2647
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Respect my lack of authority.

8. Lounge   -   #2648
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    I have returned home from the airport, the flight was delayed by over 30 minutes. I was sat next to a homosexual, like a real one. He ordered a ham and cheese toastie and then paid for it, they never brought it to him. In a panic and about an hour later, moments before landing he pressed the passenger alarm button and the homosexual in charge minced over. He explained to him that he had ordered a ham and cheese toastie but it never arrived, the head homo appolagised and came back not with the ham and cheese toastie but with a card machine saying that will be £4.50. The passenger said Uwotm8!? I already paid where is it!!! More apologies followed and finally the ham and cheese tostie was given to him except it was time to put the passenger trays up as we were landing. This story ends there.

9. Lounge   -   #2649
    Could it be Jesus Christ sitting next to you ?

10. Lounge   -   #2650
    You think Jesus Christ is a good for nothing homosexual ?