Page 269 of 743 FirstFirst ... 169219259266267268269270271272279319369 ... LastLast
Results 2,681 to 2,690 of 7428

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets

I love Psych, but I've seen every episode at least 5-6 times. Same thing with Monk. Never saw Chuck. Leverage is alright (I'm from Boston area), if nothing else is on. Burn Notice is another one I watch if nothing else is on. I've been watching Magnum P.I. (1980) and Stargate SG-1 this summer. I plan on watching Bewitched, I Dream of Jeannie, Dream On, MacGyver (1985), The X-Files, and many more 60's, 70's, 80's and 90's shows in the future.

2. Lounge   -   #2682
    Gribley's Avatar On a hate list
    Go direct to Chuck if you`ve never had the pleasure. I`d be happy to watch it again for the first time if it were possible

I have all the originals of Mac on my tv drive along with all the SG-1 and Atlantis. I don`t mind the Mac remake so much either.

3. Lounge   -   #2683
    No remakes for me. They will never compare to the originals. I'll be watching Atlantis when I finish SG-1. Too bad they ended it early. Atlantis had another 4-5 seasons to go. SG-1 was slowly dying.

4. Lounge   -   #2684
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Was The Shield popular in 'murica when it was on? No one ever talks about it here and its never on anywhere, I thought it was a work of art! Not a single bad episode.

5. Lounge   -   #2685
    I watched The Shield, admittedly after the show had ended. I never watch TV shows when they first air on TV, these days. The Sopranos was the last show I actually watched when the episodes first aired. The Shield is a great show, BTW. It's being released on BluRay in November. From what I have read the picture quality might not be much better than the DVDs, if at all. I would definitely like to rewatch The Shield again, soon. I'll wait to see how the BluRays look, first.
    Last edited by MacGyverSG1; 09-29-2018 at 02:34 AM.

6. Lounge   -   #2686
    Morning

7. Lounge   -   #2687
    dion09529's Avatar Helter Skelter BT Rep: +1
    Nighty-night!
    Old shit was here. Now it's gone.

8. Lounge   -   #2688
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGyverSG1 View Post
    I watched The Shield, admittedly after the show had ended. I never watch TV shows when they first air on TV, these days. The Sopranos was the last show I actually watched when the episodes first aired. The Shield is a great show, BTW. It's being released on BluRay in November. From what I have read the picture quality might not be much better than the DVDs, if at all. I would definitely like to rewatch The Shield again, soon. I'll wait to see how the BluRays look, first.
    I don't watch shows that revel in cruelty. I watched the first episode of The Shield. It was unpleasant. I figured there would be nothing here that I could draw on later in life to cheer, inspire or give me strength so I didn't see the point of beyond that.
    Ditto The Sopranos and Sons of Anarchy.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 10-02-2018 at 12:54 PM.
    Respect my lack of authority.

9. Lounge   -   #2689
    dion09529's Avatar Helter Skelter BT Rep: +1
    I started to watch The Outer Limits cuz TWD is on vacation.
    Old shit was here. Now it's gone.

10. Lounge   -   #2690
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by dion09529 View Post
    I started to watch The Outer Limits cuz TWD is on vacation.
    Try Night Gallery if you haven't or maybe the original Kolchak: The Night Stalker. Both are a little dated in presentation but the stories hold up. Also Carl Kolchak is just a terrific character.

If you are going retro, The Invaders with Roy Thinnes is pretty great too.
    Respect my lack of authority.