Page 272 of 742 FirstFirst ... 172222262269270271272273274275282322372 ... LastLast
Results 2,711 to 2,720 of 7411

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets

shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by fartman3 View Post
    Well i will be a good person if the moderators can give me one last chance through this account

It was nice practicing a foreign language and venting some frustrations with it , It feels good .
    I know i am kinda helping you, not sure if you are paid by letter or by post no matter what site you are told to fuck up??
    And i say this because i do assume you have no mind of your own considering your posts are gibberish and repetitive nonsense...

Did you actually think that maybe your presence here could be useful if you actually did want to participate in a conversation..
    Or the person that monitors your spam posts (shit another word i didn't think i use), actually have true meaning, you may be shot in the head, or your feet tied and your body dragged by a motorcycle??

Again just saying and trying to help you out??

I don't care of your beliefs or where you live, i would just like to see if you actually have a brain of your own and are allowed to use it
    Last edited by shaina; 10-03-2018 at 05:27 PM.

2. Lounge   -   #2712
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Wait wait wait , i think my ex girl friend is a fucking whore
    That could be the root of my problem
    But that is a whore from the past
    I have left my past behind and i no longer would be bothered by that brothel and the whore
    Ok seeing comments like this to make you sound like you actually come from a country that you would be allowed to speak like this...

Sneaky and effective

3. Lounge   -   #2713
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Note to shay. Anytime you see a new user with a "3" in their username take it for granted that it's that asshole jdye.

I think the inclusion of 3 every time is some wank nod to his ego thinking that he's somehow getting the better of anyone when in fact he's just some dime a dozen mental dickwad.
    Respect my lack of authority.

4. Lounge   -   #2714
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGyverSG1 View Post
    That's because you are not American.
    How dare you, sir. When someone cuts me I bleed racist same as the next hillbilly.

5. Lounge   -   #2715
    I really want to punch that guy in the face as hard as i possibly can someday .
    As hard as you possibly can doesn't seem like much of a threat. If you really want to scare me then threaten to procreate.

6. Lounge   -   #2716
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Note to shay. Anytime you see a new user with a "3" in their username take it for granted that it's that asshole jdye.

I think the inclusion of 3 every time is some wank nod to his ego thinking that he's somehow getting the better of anyone when in fact he's just some dime a dozen mental dickwad.
    Idol.... Again being myself and being honest it was not like i had something else to to. I have my laptop with me and i am flicking channels between Fox news and CNN and screaming at the TV every time i see the comments on CNN, i can tell you without a doubt they hate Trump , or better yet i think it goes as far as hatting Republicans period. I am trying to think of the Canadian news stations if they actually pick between PC, Liberals, NDP?? I would add the Green Party, but if any news station would focus on them they go Broke

And really why do you call him jdye??

I don't think he/she is mental i truly think he is a paid web site instigator, or what the young people call Troll

I use to see stupid posts like that all over middle east news sites, and i assume there is a few of them or again like here change there name all the time and open multiple accounts. And funny as i have always said this is the only site i post on, all the others i go to i just read the comments, and it is really funny all the back and forth you see, just repetitive nonsense. The best one use to be Al Jeezera, and they finally shut it down and you were forced to now go to twitter or Facebook, and they are monitored much more closely (i assume)...
    They also shut down the comment section on CNN but Fox is open, and the funniest one is RT news, That has more conspiracy theories posted and Israel/Jewish bashing than the top KKK sites, it just make me laugh!!!!!
    But using your thoughts on News Sites, it does come down to the dollars on who is funding it, again really don't watch too many Canadian news channels, do you ever notice any bias in the Different parties ??

I do hope you liked my comment on your pimped up all weather Bicycle tho??

And are you watching any of the judge kavanaugh nomination??

7. Lounge   -   #2717
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post

I've been keeping up on it. Politics aside I think the only point that really matters as to his (un)suitability is how he craves the position so much that he's willing to lie under oath to get it. Pretty sure perjury is still a crime in most States.

As for the bike, gift me 20k so I can get this because Space Force.

8. Lounge   -   #2718
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    I really want to punch that guy in the face as hard as i possibly can someday .
    As hard as you possibly can doesn't seem like much of a threat. If you really want to scare me then threaten to procreate.
    I would bet dollars to doughnuts that this is a he/she from overseas or representing them, and the only way to try to get rid of people like this is to report it to all USAGov or UK.Gov
    or here RCMP.grc, that usually stops it or at least tracks the source and investigates

But do you really want to take hers/his livelihood?? UNRAW and UNHCR (just guessing ) only give so much

9. Lounge   -   #2719
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post

I've been keeping up on it. Politics aside I think the only point that really matters as to his (un)suitability is how he craves the position so much that he's willing to lie under oath to get it. Pretty sure perjury is still a crime in most States.

As for the bike, gift me 20k so I can get this because Space Force.
    Really he lied under oath?? I have not seen that?? What news stations are you watching or should say websites?? So i am either assuming you believe Ford?? or drinking beer is a crime??

As for the Bike?? Even if i was willing to give you the money to purchase the really cool ride
    Unless you plan on moving, or just using it on a track?? Not sure where you live will you really get use of it?? If i am wrong?? Explain??

Edit: Is there a place or store you can go to and see bikes like that here in person??

Shay
    Last edited by shaina; 10-03-2018 at 07:20 PM.

10. Lounge   -   #2720
    Cervelo is and has always been based in Toronto. I had a couple of friends that use to work there before they moved the manufacturing overseas.

As for stores https://labicicletta.com/ caters to the country club crowd. For sheer 'hey Mom look at me" I guy who a long time ago use to be my bestest friend runs a boutique shop https://www.the11inc.com/ . It's the kind of place where if you need to ask the price you can't afford it.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 10-03-2018 at 07:32 PM.