Page 368 of 741 FirstFirst ... 268318358365366367368369370371378418468 ... LastLast
Results 3,671 to 3,680 of 7410

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets

shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Here's the thing about my position: I am entirely for the existence of *a* Jewish state-- I just don't condone the way in which the Palestinian people were betrayed. That is the source of the perpetual bloodshed.
    Ok so lets go with that it is a start....

So in 1948 Israel was created as a sovereign nation?? At that time there was no such people "Palestinians" zero lineage!! or roots to show any evidence of that race ??Israel was made of Christians, Jordanians and Egyptians and other Arab origins that came to Israel looking for work and also lived?? What happened in 1967?? Israel was attacked !!, the Jews wanted everyone to fight for it including the Arabs that lived there, but they didn't for the reason they were told that Jews had a zero survival rate and will be concord and they could go back and take over?? Am i wrong somewhere yet?? History now Israel won the war , now you have a new leader Arafat , who uses the propaganda name "Palestinians", Arafat was "Egyptian." .. Now you have Syria, Jordan, Lebanon , Muslims now being called Palestinians waiting for some sort of right of return ??Living in camps!! Growing generations for over 70 years!! being brainwashed that it is going to happen, instead of taking them into there countries and becoming citizens there.Name one place in the world that recognizes keeps refugees for 70 years??, But there has always been a fear if they did they would try to take over those countries?? That happened a few times in Jordan...
    Meg i feel sorry for all people!!, And you say bloodshed?? That works on both sides!! And Israel is partially at fault for sure!!, but being blamed for all!!
    The Palestinians have land in area A and B that is under there control ?? Gaza is under Hamas control?? Billions in aid going into both!! I mean Billions Meg!! For years paid zero for electricity Israel paid and supplied!! They have shown zero intent for infrastructure??. Scream Blockade?? Cry to Egypt!! Why have they shut the border on Gaza, that is easy to google search why!!. Tons and Tons of trucks go into Gaza from Israel, how much concrete and food and hospital supplies, more than enough for infrastructure and building an economy !! What happened to all the concrete?? Why do they need permits to go to Israel's hospitals, they hate Jews !!! Why are they not building hospitals and infrastructure to show they can be self sustaining??
    Why is there no democratic or free news media in Gaza or the disputed territories?? I can go on and on..

The bottom line!!! I feel bad for the Arabs/Muslim people that do want peace but there Rulers choose not too?? It is in there Charters in plain sight!! Destroy Israel!!!
    In Israel there is a Democratic election in April, When was the last election in Gaza or the Disputed territories?? You feel sorry?? Well there is no way to fix anything if you have no one to fix it with

You say you are for a Jewish State?? I am not!!!!! I am for a State or a Country that Jews will always be welcome and as well anyone else that chooses to live there in peace!!!! That is Eretz Israel today "A home for Jewish people are welcome" Find me somewhere else in the Middle East with those same morals?? In Israel, all citizens have equal rights to live there lives , vote , work in any field they chose!!, All faiths protect it in the Military (IDF not JDF!!!) If you walk around in Tel Aviv it is the same as you walking around in your City, mixed faiths walking around with each other, I mean my sister in law was just there visiting her daughter that is going to school there and took her out for a Lobster dinner!!, In a supposed place where it is all Jews and you would expect Kosher!! Wrong!!! My sister in law said it is like downtown Toronto!! only they speak Hebrew All the malls there have the same stores as the US and Canada, with a few that are Middle Eastern, It is like a extension of Canada or the US with the bonus of world faith heritage!! where is there any threat to anyone else?? But it is threatened every minute of the day!!!, And they just live there lives like any normal country, What else can i say
    Last edited by shaina; 04-02-2019 at 07:57 PM.

2. Lounge   -   #3672
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Palestinians = people who were living there.
    Jewish state = homeland.

Call these what you will.

There's no way this is going to be solved here or elsewhere. The British made promises to both parties, didn't plan to honor them. They were desperate for allies during the wars.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. Lounge   -   #3673
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Palestinians = people who were living there.
    Jewish state = homeland.
    Call these what you will.
    There's no way this is going to be solved here or elsewhere. The British made promises to both parties, didn't plan to honor them. They were desperate for allies during the wars.
    If you really wanted to get technical like that, before Israel was formed the term Palestinians was actually used for Jews that lived in the territory not Muslims, and there is a ton of proof for that as well

Interesting?? Now you say the British have fault in this?? Do you think Arab countries would agree with you?? You better be careful you may be attacked by not keeping the narrative It is always Israels fault !! And the British today still play both sides as well "Two State Solution" "Israel has the right to defend itself", sending hundreds of millions of dollars to the Palestinians and UNRWA. No one is forcing the Palestinians to the table other than the US at this point, Russia did have a few things to say but nothing you would say forceful......

So do you think there is a way to Influence both Israel and the Palestinians to actually sit at a table and face reality on both sides??
    I know on the Palestinian side there is too many that think they are the Chiefs ?? PLO, Islamic Jihad, Hamas, Fata etc...and they are fighting with each other?? Who do you negotiate with??
    Last edited by shaina; 04-02-2019 at 08:54 PM.

4. Lounge   -   #3674
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Speaking of Borders.... Trump is threatening to shut down the Mexican Border??, and he cut funding to 3 Central American Nations.. I mean i say the same thing here, the US is giving tons of dough to all of these countries and the money is never used for the people suffering?? Plus i hope you Yankees Meg are keeping track of all the funds not being paid out?? Now it should go to your fellow Americans

I can tell you our Prime Minister just contributed to our Environment adding a Carbon Tax, and (fucked us!!) added more tax onto our gas which will do the square root of cock, but piss off people that are going to pay and drive there cars anyways!!!

Great Job Liberals
    Last edited by shaina; 04-02-2019 at 09:10 PM.

5. Lounge   -   #3675
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    The trouble with you , Shay is that you seem to think that everyone that shares your conservative viewpoint is somehow your friend and everyone that disagrees with you is somehow your enemy.
    Respect my lack of authority.

6. Lounge   -   #3676
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    "We're the nice guys!"-- the Jews, apparently
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

7. Lounge   -   #3677
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    The trouble with you , Shay is that you seem to think that everyone that shares your conservative viewpoint is somehow your friend and everyone that disagrees with you is somehow your enemy.
    No that is absolutely incorrect, even know it is well known that conservatives are more open minded and flexible, the now new and improved Left well Hippies and wearing tin foil recycle hats come to mind

I am open to any opinions and take everything with a grain of salt, but i can say truthfully i don't like slander crap!!! And learned now that Trump won the Presidency and Trudeau became a Prime Minister, anything is possible, and don't look for conspiracy theories why they did happen. I have always said i thought Clinton had it in the bag!! , and after say that Trump was brilliant on his campaigning to win, Trudeau won campaigning on Mary Jane!!, and won pretty easy

What say U Mr. Opinion

Edit: I should add that i am pretty sure that everyone wants to pay less for things if they can ,and you don't have to be Jewish to say that, even know people will find a way to blame them , you should remember that
    And truthfully again... Some of your posts are worded in a manner to cause trouble, so wording does matter Friends or not?? Being dark one thing?? Literately wording something to get again a negative response becomes unfunny, that is usually not your nature. But....

Still waiting for your replies on the Reporters questions?? What are you afraid of?? I wonder how Oleg would answer?? What do you think of the Carbon Tax??
    Last edited by shaina; 04-02-2019 at 10:43 PM.

8. Lounge   -   #3678
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    "We're the nice guys!"-- the Jews, apparently

9. Lounge   -   #3679
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Now the Left is going after the "Hugger" Biden , they see a threat that a Moderate Liberal has the best chance to win the Democratic Nomination, so they find a way to slander him LOL!!! But they soon will find a way to Blame Trump too LOL!!!! And Sanders campaign funds are Bigly!!! off the charts!!!

For you Idol, Juicy hot of the Press!!:

Our great license plate slogan 'Yours To Discover' is now in jeopardy the Premier wants a fresh new slogan 'Open For Business' , everyone is in chaos/crisis mode!! and don't know what to do!!!! Also want to remove the front plate???

I am figuring you are against anything with a combustible engine including ride lawn mowers I know nothing will beat a manicured lawn like using a Scythe

But what do you think??
    Last edited by shaina; 04-02-2019 at 11:47 PM.

10. Lounge   -   #3680
    Caballero's Avatar Hung Like A Horse
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post
    it is well known that conservatives are more open minded and flexible
    Thanks to you I just spit my soda all over my keyboard.

Methinks you need to look up the definition of "conservative" in a dictionary...