Page 385 of 741 FirstFirst ... 285335375382383384385386387388395435485 ... LastLast
Results 3,841 to 3,850 of 7410

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets

shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    And let us not forget that very dubious decision on not to move the FBI headquarters 'cause Trump Hotel Washington.

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-s...rs-controversy.

Sorry for the source which will no doubt trigger cries of more "fake news" from Shay but there is no disputing the pertinent facts.
    You don't like Trump Trump Trump Idol, i get it.. I think you got it right to vote for Presbyterian

2. Lounge   -   #3842
    How much money did the Republicans waste on the numerous and unnecessary congressional investigations into Benghazi and Hillary's email server? That was just dirty tactics to drag Hillary's name through the mud. That was all bullshit. The Mueller investigation has uncovered tons of corruption leading to the conviction many of Tr*mp's "great people". 30 million well spent. I don't how you can call the Russian investigation a hoax. Russia did interfere in the election. Some of the Tr*mp campaign people and his administration/advisors were working with Russia. When the FULL unredacted Mueller report is released years down the road, everyone will finally see the truth. Tr*mp did obstruct.

BTW, what is the "good" that is happening in the US? (And don't say the economy. It's only changed for the good for rich people).
    Last edited by MacGyverSG1; 06-03-2019 at 03:29 AM.

3. Lounge   -   #3843
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGyverSG1 View Post
    How much money did the Republicans waste on the numerous and unnecessary congressional investigations into Benghazi and Hillary's email server? That was just dirty tactics to drag Hillary's name through the mud. That was all bullshit. The Mueller investigation has uncovered tons of corruption leading to the conviction many of Tr*mp's "great people". 30 million well spent. I don't how you can call the Russian investigation a hoax. Russia did interfere in the election. Some of the Tr*mp campaign people and his administration/advisors were working with Russia. When the FULL unredacted Mueller report is released years down the road, everyone will finally see the truth. Tr*mp did obstruct.
    No you are wrong!! No American interfered in the Russian hacking!! and the Trump team that was jailed or indited was all personal shit of there doing, there is still pending accusations on Trump, and zero Russian collusion, all personal!!. Also zero was spent on Clinton servers fiasco!!and she smashed a private government server that she was not supposed to have!! and then destroyed it!! You are ok with that MacGyver!!?? That was dropped quickly because of Democratic influence on the FBI that will be coming out soon as well, and funny Benghazi Clinton was 100% guilty of fucking up and getting Americans Killed!!!! and walked away Scott free!!. Are you happy about that MacGyver??
    And to finish, The leaders of both parties can see the unredacted Mueller report any time they want!!, they just want to go after any person connected to Trump!!, and Third.... What did Trump obstruct?? not a thing!! There is zero Russian collusion and everyone should take off there tin foil hats and face that, Trump is without a doubt is an ASS!!, but the charade is over and now it is time to face Clinton lost badly and her interference and her influence with the FBI is now coming out soon...
    And if you think Trump did obstruct justice MacGyver like the nutjob crybaby Left wing Democrats do?? Then they should go ahead and start impeachment proceedings, but i really don't think there is enough Democrats including there Leader that want to do that, let alone they will get slaughtered in the vote with the senate, it is a lost cause to even try and the Lefty nut jobs are too stupid to understand that...And if you understand your laws The full Mueller report will never be fully shown to the Public, Just like some things will be redacted on the physia warrants that were fraudulently made by Clinton and here FBI cronies right. You don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure out Mueller found no Russia collusion with Trump and the Trump campaign?? So why were they spying on his campaign?? And yes there was Russia interference?? but not by any Americans and that was really what Mueller was supposed to be investigating, then the Democratic pressure and influence they added the obstruction crap!!, after they knew they had fuck all on Trump and Russia..FBI and the Mueller special team has all Democratic appointed people investigating all of this shit!!!! and still found the square root of cock, and Obama should have done something about the interference.. He was the President at the time!!!..
    It will be interesting, that is for sure MacGyver....

Speaking of being outnumbered in your own state?? Are you not living in a Republican run State MacGyver??
    Last edited by shaina; 06-03-2019 at 05:24 AM.

4. Lounge   -   #3844
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    .... watch the season premiere of Fear the Walking Dead tonight.
    Not that I expect a lot from stuff like this but even by those standards that was monumentally bad. Literally, any 8th grader could write something better than that.
    Respect my lack of authority.

5. Lounge   -   #3845
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post

No you are wrong!! No American interfered in the Russian hacking!! and the Trump team that was jailed or indited was all personal shit of there doing, there is still pending accusations on Trump, and zero Russian collusion, all personal!!. Also zero was spent on Clinton servers fiasco!!and she smashed a private government server that she was not supposed to have!! and then destroyed it!! You are ok with that MacGyver!!?? That was dropped quickly because of Democratic influence on the FBI that will be coming out soon as well, and funny Benghazi Clinton was 100% guilty of fucking up and getting Americans Killed!!!! and walked away Scott free!!. Are you happy about that MacGyver??
    And to finish, The leaders of both parties can see the unredacted Mueller report any time they want!!, they just want to go after any person connected to Trump!!, and Third.... What did Trump obstruct?? not a thing!! There is zero Russian collusion and everyone should take off there tin foil hats and face that, Trump is without a doubt is an ASS!!, but the charade is over and now it is time to face Clinton lost badly and her interference and her influence with the FBI is now coming out soon...
    And if you think Trump did obstruct justice MacGyver like the nutjob crybaby Left wing Democrats do?? Then they should go ahead and start impeachment proceedings, but i really don't think there is enough Democrats including there Leader that want to do that, let alone they will get slaughtered in the vote with the senate, it is a lost cause to even try and the Lefty nut jobs are too stupid to understand that...And if you understand your laws The full Mueller report will never be fully shown to the Public, Just like some things will be redacted on the physia warrants that were fraudulently made by Clinton and here FBI cronies right. You don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure out Mueller found no Russia collusion with Trump and the Trump campaign?? So why were they spying on his campaign?? And yes there was Russia interference?? but not by any Americans and that was really what Mueller was supposed to be investigating, then the Democratic pressure and influence they added the obstruction crap!!, after they knew they had fuck all on Trump and Russia..FBI and the Mueller special team has all Democratic appointed people investigating all of this shit!!!! and still found the square root of cock, and Obama should have done something about the interference.. He was the President at the time!!!..
    It will be interesting, that is for sure MacGyver....

Speaking of being outnumbered in your own state?? Are you not living in a Republican run State MacGyver??
    CliffsNotes version, ...but the Dems.

Actual fact. There was plenty of "collusion" much of it well documented like the Trump Tower meeting but collusion isn't currently seen as being a crime. Apparently the decision was made that there just wasn't enough there to pursue conspiracy charges as they are based around things like intent that are hard to prove. Also and here I admit to bias, they likely didn't want to open the kettle of worms of going after Don Jr who clearly lied (again documented fact) to authorities. Which btw would have landed your ass in jail ten times over.

As for the politically motivated move against the FBI for a legimate investigation by the AG. I think stuff like that happens only in places like Russia Russia Russia and parts of Kentucky.

6. Lounge   -   #3846
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post

You don't like Trump Trump Trump Idol, i get it..
    I don't like any horrible people except Meg, so shoot me.

Likewise not a fan of Pelosi as right and wrong shouldn't be dictated purely by political ends.

7. Lounge   -   #3847
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    As for the politically motivated move against the FBI for a legimate investigation by the AG. I think stuff like that happens only in places like Russia Russia Russia and parts of Kentucky.

I like that comparison Idol, spot on

So you are not buying the Meeting at Trump Tower was about some adoption?? Me either?? I do think they were looking for dirt on Clinton!!, but is that illegal?? I am thinking if it was used and proved Yes, but that is not what happened, so it still goes back to once they did see there was no Collusion in the Trump campaign?? The spying should have stopped or the Trump Campaign should have been notified there was trouble?? But now history, and Clinton and the DNC was worried they had a chance of losing the Election, that's really is the bottom line Idol. And now did it go all the way to the Obama administration ?? That really is the 30 million dollar question that was not checked into by Mueller, and really that was not his job either!! Russia collusion was .........

But something Shady defiantly did happen Idol (and i do agree with you),and really do you think the truth will ever come out?? I am really starting to think the Truth doesn't make good Prime Time News anymore

The same was said should an acting FBI or an AG be doing spotlight prime time interviews?? Fuck No!!! More political shit that they are supposed to be above... But hey, the world and media has changed... Reporting news is not a important as ratings are.....
    Last edited by shaina; 06-03-2019 at 01:31 PM.

8. Lounge   -   #3848
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    I don't like any horrible people except Meg, so shoot me.
    Likewise not a fan of Pelosi as right and wrong shouldn't be dictated purely by political ends.
    I sense a conflict in you Young Putz

Attachment 182522

9. Lounge   -   #3849
    I win!

10. Lounge   -   #3850
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Hai cunts.

Happy season 2 is great.