Page 394 of 741 FirstFirst ... 294344384391392393394395396397404444494 ... LastLast
Results 3,931 to 3,940 of 7406

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets

dion09529's Avatar Helter Skelter BT Rep: +1
    Old shit was here. Now it's gone.

2. Lounge   -   #3932
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    If he had normal size hands the eagle would have gotten him
    The bird was clearly distracted by whatever that is on Trump's head.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. Lounge   -   #3933
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Nesting marerial.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. Lounge   -   #3934
    Rat nesting so appropriate.

5. Lounge   -   #3935
    dion09529's Avatar Helter Skelter BT Rep: +1
    As an investigator, I think it is my duty to report any possible online crimes.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Old shit was here. Now it's gone.

6. Lounge   -   #3936
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by dion09529 View Post
    As an investigator, I think it is my duty to report any possible online crimes.
    Start with your post history.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

7. Lounge   -   #3937
    For fuck sake, it's the Japanese who stab, the English preferred method for murder is poison. Haven't you ever read Miss Marple, wank investigator?

Btw the British also like to use large dogs,satanic cults, football hooliganism and boring you to death. There, now you are as well informed as I am.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 07-07-2019 at 03:49 PM.

8. Lounge   -   #3938
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Lostmyvoicesup

Got a throat full of stds and have the next couple days off sick. It hurts to vape, it's everything I've always feared.

Stranger Taints season 3 is absolute homo dog shit. The first Terminator film is just ok. Battlefield 5 is full of bugs. The battery in my fire alarm is dying and keeps beeping every 2minutes but it's non replaceable and I'm not allowed to take it down as I rent. I hurt my ankle running in cheap old trainers. The new Wolfenstein comes out in a couple weeks. There's not enough mother stepson incest pr0n on the internet. Decent woks cost too much. I want to watch 3 from Hell but it's not out yet.

9. Lounge   -   #3939
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mulder View Post
    Lostmyvoicesup

Got a throat full of stds and have the next couple days off sick. It hurts to vape, it's everything I've always feared.

Stranger Taints season 3 is absolute homo dog shit. The first Terminator film is just ok. Battlefield 5 is full of bugs. The battery in my fire alarm is dying and keeps beeping every 2minutes but it's non replaceable and I'm not allowed to take it down as I rent. I hurt my ankle running in cheap old trainers. The new Wolfenstein comes out in a couple weeks. There's not enough mother stepson incest pr0n on the internet. Decent woks cost too much. I want to watch 3 from Hell but it's not out yet.
    Ever consider that vaping may be the cause or is that a bridge that you're not prepared to cross?

Stranger Things, why exactly wasn't it homo dogshit?

Original Terminator should be looked upon like the orginal Desperado - a step in a process.

I stopped playing Battlefield when it became apparent to even someone as slow as myself that they are all going to be pretty much the same from now until the end of time.

The solution to your battery problem is to kill your landlord. Sometimes you need to think outside the box.

Shit shoes don't kill people, people kill people.

New Wolfenstein looks sick ie good.

3 from Hell looks sick. ie you have mental problems.

10. Lounge   -   #3940
    All your base are belong to us