Page 421 of 741 FirstFirst ... 321371411418419420421422423424431471521 ... LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,210 of 7410

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets

Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Decent enough. Working too much. My daughter turns 1 this week, which is pretty rad. Just built a new PC which I'm trying to find some time to enjoy.

yo

2. Lounge   -   #4202
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Congrats on the 1yo, Skiz! From my experience, they seem to age exponentially 1,2,3,9... (that's as far as I've gotten, but I assume I'll be paying for college within the year )

*BTW, I do realize that my 'exponential' isn't exactly accurate. I haven't been out of school for so long that I've forgotten that. I'll give it another year before it's all gone...
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. Lounge   -   #4203
    Gribley's Avatar On a hate list
    Wait until she is 16, then the pain begins. I love her but she just loves the iPhone and will not let me jailbreak it. Checkm8 is almost as good as Magisk/TWRP but that is a whole different thing

4. Lounge   -   #4204
    Quote Originally Posted by Gribley View Post
    Wait until she is 16, then the pain begins. I love her but she just loves the iPhone and will not let me jailbreak it.
    Sounds really painful
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

5. Lounge   -   #4205
    Teenagers - 'nough said

6. Lounge   -   #4206
    Caballero's Avatar Hung Like A Horse
    Wait until she is 16, then the pain begins. I love her but she just loves the iPhone and will not let me jailbreak it. Checkm8 is almost as good as Magisk/TWRP but that is a whole different thing
    I've lost track of the jailbreaking developments, just keep hearing about three or four things (Unc0ver? Checkm8? something something?) that are kind of like jailbreaks, but not fully untethered? Enlighten me, what is the current status and what would I want to do if I had an iPhone 8?

7. Lounge   -   #4207
    Stehle's Avatar Poster
    Teenagers - 'nough said
    Yup, went though that phase with me 3 boys... schools, college, now in their 40's... two get their name in the papers (or a web facsimile of the same), for law enforcement & commercial fireworks the youngest is a black jack dealer.

(Yeah, most didn't require any of the money spent, but all you can do is your best.)

One asked me in earnest quite a few years ago... he has two teenage boys now... after his youngest dragged a cordless drill across the center of his NEW 65" flat screen TV...

"How did you and mom ever do it?"... I just said, "Patience." 'nuff said.
    “Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously.” ― Hunter S. Thompson

8. Lounge   -   #4208
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I believe iPhone ownership is legal (and moral) grounds for disowning.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

9. Lounge   -   #4209
    Quote Originally Posted by Caballero View Post
    I've lost track of the jailbreaking developments, just keep hearing about three or four things (Unc0ver? Checkm8? something something?) that are kind of like jailbreaks, but not fully untethered? Enlighten me, what is the current status and what would I want to do if I had an iPhone 8?
    CheckM8 is the core to it all, going to be tethered as needs DFU to function. Plus side anything from A5-A11 chip, so your iRipoff 8 is in there

10. Lounge   -   #4210
    Caballero's Avatar Hung Like A Horse
    You lost me at "Plus".