Page 633 of 741 FirstFirst ... 133533583623630631632633634635636643683733 ... LastLast
Results 6,321 to 6,330 of 7406

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Aren't your main exports stolen phones and watches? Does not take too much education to enter the job force...
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. Lounge   -   #6322
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I believe that you are thinking of China.Currently Canada's main exports are baby seal pelts and people named Ryan.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. Lounge   -   #6323
    I meant anon. He was disparaging the perfect system we have in the US. The top 20% do pretty darn well here. Apparently that's good enough for (almost) half the voters.

It's called Democracy...look it up!!
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. Lounge   -   #6324
    A recent Canadian study cites that a family now needs a combined income of at least 200k a year to be able to afford a home in most areas. I honestly don't know how our parks are expected to house all the people moving there. I suppose we could regulate housing costs or something but that would be racist against real estate cunts.

5. Lounge   -   #6325
    The really obscene thing is some of the inflation is driven by speculation and people buying places at a premium to use as income properties. A lot of housing never even makes it to open market as people give a kickback to relators to give them dibs on properties. Sort of like how Ticketmaster works.

6. Lounge   -   #6326
    Canada wins at having the highest wireless rates in the world. Go team.
    That means you overtook Oztrayleeyah at some point, so be happy.

Mexico is a special animal, as Carlos Slim basically owns all telecommunications infrastructure as well as half of the rest of Latin America's, except for Cuba where private enterprise is illegal, and Jamaica where they just couldn't compete. As an ISP, Claro is known to not hold settlement-free peering agreements (which improves service and decreases costs for both parties), instead expecting others to pay them if they want to peer.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

7. Lounge   -   #6327
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Aren't your main exports stolen phones and watches? Does not take too much education to enter the job force...
    The pros make it look easy.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

8. Lounge   -   #6328
    A recent Canadian study cites that a family now needs a combined income of at least 200k a year to be able to afford a home in most areas. I honestly don't know how our parks are expected to house all the people moving there. I suppose we could regulate housing costs or something but that would be racist against real estate cunts.
    As someone who owns a house and recently inherited enough to purchase some additional land, I strongly encourage those who wish to buy a home to simply work harder. Get a 3rd job. Maybe go to school.

Not. My. Problem.

9. Lounge   -   #6329
    Sorry. That was my Inner-shay speaking.

10. Lounge   -   #6330
    If only we could ship the homeless by train to camps or something. Or course we'd have to tattoo them first to make sure none of them disguise themselves as homeowners and hide in our midst.