Page 723 of 745 FirstFirst ... 223623673713720721722723724725726733 ... LastLast
Results 7,221 to 7,230 of 7447

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by Stehle View Post
    Yes, very glad she is back home Meg. That sir, is good progress.

As we get older we can become more sensitive or can react adversely to any medications or supplements that we took before with no heed in taking them just a few years ago.

Case in point... a few months back I had an adverse reaction to an anesthetic given to me during some spinal surgery I was having... I felt like I was losing my bloody mind for sometime after... it took a quite a while to work its way out of my system.

I feel now my faculties are intact... well intact as they may have been before, which is not saying much.

You know more of my past health issues than most folks here, but after every experience we or a loved one goes through that whole "mortality" conflict arises in all of us. Its natural.

We both have a long while a head of us, just try to enjoy the journey.
    It's wonderful to hear a bit of good news there! The last few updates were concerning. If only there was some way we could all transfer our bad luck and rough health to Idol!! Seems there no justice in the world...
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. Lounge   -   #7222
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Yes, very glad she is back home Meg. That sir, is good progress.

As we get older we can become more sensitive or can react adversely to any medications or supplements that we took before with no heed in taking them just a few years ago.

Case in point... a few months back I had an adverse reaction to an anesthetic given to me during some spinal surgery I was having... I felt like I was losing my bloody mind for sometime after... it took a quite a while to work its way out of my system.

I feel now my faculties are intact... well intact as they may have been before, which is not saying much.

You know more of my past health issues than most folks here, but after every experience we or a loved one goes through that whole "mortality" conflict arises in all of us. Its natural.

We both have a long while a head of us, just try to enjoy the journey.
    It's wonderful to hear a bit of good news there! The last few updates were concerning. If only there was some way we could all transfer our bad luck and rough health to Idol!! Seems there no justice in the world...

Fighting Nice, redefined.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

3. Lounge   -   #7223
    Idol's pretty much John Coffey without the heart and charm. I hear he really sucks the poison out of guys
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. Lounge   -   #7224
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    All I know is if you had done the intelligent thing and at the first sign of trouble taken you wife to a faith healer, then we would not be having this conversation, hillbilly.
    Respect my lack of authority.

5. Lounge   -   #7225
    After all what is a doctor except just some guy with a nicer car than you.

6. Lounge   -   #7226
    Noam Chompsky on Israeli rhetoric

Last edited by megabyteme; 12-02-2023 at 01:34 AM.

7. Lounge   -   #7227
    I understand that Noam Chomsky is considered to be something of an intellectual but what I really need is to hear Marjorie Taylor Greene's take on this.

8. Lounge   -   #7228
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    I tend to think of Noam Chomsky the way he thinks pf everything else.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

9. Lounge   -   #7229
    I was going to post something but then I thought , "No, why start a trend?"

10. Lounge   -   #7230
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4 View Post
    I was a mere lad of 42 when all this began, now I'm a semi-decrepit 65.
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    I'm 52 and my thoughts are often pondering if I'm down to my last 5 years or my last 20. These thoughts have never been even a concern before.
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post
    I am a few years older than you and have had a few issues, and really nothing started until i turned 50!!
    There's still plenty of tape in your cassettes of life, so play them loud
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."