Page 449 of 744 FirstFirst ... 349399439446447448449450451452459499549 ... LastLast
Results 4,481 to 4,490 of 7431

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets

Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mulder View Post
    Working from home this week is going to be sick, set my shitty work laptop up right next to the Xbox.
    You should get someone to help you setup an extra monitor or something at home.
    Ellipses go here.

2. Lounge   -   #4482
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by Something Else View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mulder View Post
    The company I work for basically finances other companies that could go bust and for that reason the Gov decided it falls under essential and should remain open, I've had to get on a 45 minute train there and back for the first week of this lockdown just to do manual shit to make sure others have what's needed to work from home - laptops, monitors, vpn/Citrix setup etc. Now that's done I'm getting to work from home for the next two weeks unless some cunt decides they just cannot cope with only 7 monitors at home and I have to go back to the office to post another. Getting the train in each day has been weird as fuck it's normally rammed but there's just been one other guy getting on it, we glance at each other suspiciously. If it comes down to it I think I could kill him with my hands. Everything is creepy, the train station which is huge had about 10 passengers walking around and as many police all scribbling shit down on their notepads, presumably descriptions? In the office it's just been me and two other guys over two floors instead of the usual 100+.

Working from home this week is going to be sick, set my shitty work laptop up right next to the Xbox. Unplug my softphone, set jabber status to Away and then play COD Warzone until my rectum bleeds. I've got enough bog roll and ready meals to last up until covid-20.

This whole month has been such a ball ache all because some Chinaman fingered a bat and jizzed in the sea or something else. Why can't they just eat chips like normal people why do the have to fuck about with things!

I always love your way with words. What's happened to the wench.
    She's an office worker so her place has set her up to wfh too. She's sat in t'other room with a laptop, monitor, special health and safety keyboard, mouse, mouse mat and wrist rest as well as her special chair her work had to ship to the flat. She's everything I've come to hate. That sort of spacker shit is reserved for 20 stone house wife HR nightmare people, she's child sized and mid 30s

How many fights have you seen thus far? I saw an Italian man in a makeshift hazmat suit punch out a Nigerian delivery man while queuing in the post office. I only had one person Infront of me before they slammed the shutters down now I'm gonna get bad feedback!

3. Lounge   -   #4483
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Hope she doesn't turn in to that which you despise. That would be no good at all.

I saw a mad woman attack the tesco security guard and spit in his face, because he asked her to stand in a certain spot. They then exchanged kicks, after which, she proclaimed she was pregnant.

Another mad woman, is going up and down the road, shouting about Jesus and trying to kiss people. I've hardly been out the house. I'm starting a new job next week, which should be fun. I'm sure I will see more crazies on my journey in.

I had decided to ride my bike in, as it seemed the most sensible thing, but someone stole it from my garden a few days ago, while I was at the shops. Now I'm down to my Boris bike, which is kind of suspicious to lock up outside my new work.
    Now go away.

4. Lounge   -   #4484
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Watched that Parasite fillum. Brilliant.
    Now go away.

5. Lounge   -   #4485
    You could tell work he's lent you the bike while he's in isolation? what fucking pikey stole your bike! You can't even go anywhere on them atm! Fucking gypos!!

6. Lounge   -   #4486
    The gasman from the council came over, left the front door downstairs open for 5 minutes and it was gone. Probably one of his pikey mates.
    Now go away.

7. Lounge   -   #4487
    Was this gasman wearing a straw hat and green velvet waistcoat?

8. Lounge   -   #4488
    I don't think that's allowed anymore.

I have to go out in the world tomorrow.
    Now go away.

9. Lounge   -   #4489
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Quote Originally Posted by Something Else View Post
    I don't think that's allowed anymore.

I have to go out in the world tomorrow.
    Fuck that, I haven't been out for a week, and I don't intend to go out ever again

I'm actually really enjoying the quarantine, I'm saving a fuck-ton of money on petrol, clothing and pointless leisure activities..

If only my pension fund hadn't tanked, I'd be happy as!

10. Lounge   -   #4490
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I left the house today for the one thing worth risking the lives of myself and family for: pizza.

It was strange being out-- I literally wore gloves and a mask, thought endlessly about how many people touched the door handles, the counter, the pizza box, even wondered what my wife had touched prior to my driving of our vehicle... All the while those working were just going about their everyday jobs. Unprotected.

I know I'm justified in wearing the PPE because I have worked in pizza restaurants and regardless of emails from CEOs swearing to every god that has ever been worshiped regarding the 'NEW higher than our already exceptional cleaning standards' those employees didn't do *anything* extra. They just want to go home.
    Last edited by megabyteme; 04-02-2020 at 11:03 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.