Page 732 of 744 FirstFirst ... 232632682722729730731732733734735742 ... LastLast
Results 7,311 to 7,320 of 7435

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets

I remember when movies were 700 MB and also worth watching
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

2. Lounge   -   #7312
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Most of my stuff is music, couple dozen movies, all of Blackadder, MST, stuff like that.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

3. Lounge   -   #7313
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    whenever i decide my CSS and Premiere Pro need another refresh, I also find out the trackers I signed up to get them the last time around have been disabled again for inactivity.

4. Lounge   -   #7314
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    I download movies still but I put them on a USB flash drive and play them through my Nvidia Shield TV. Afterward, I just delete it. I have never kept what I download for long term use.

yo

5. Lounge   -   #7315
    I used to download anything interesting "just in case" and archive most of it after watching, but now I do the same as you. Still have quite a bit of stuff from before this paradigm shift, maybe one day I'll finally catch up

6. Lounge   -   #7316
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    I never saved them but, I used to burn the ISOs to DVDs and I had towers of movies on disc. Then suddenly, BluRay became popular and shortly after, 4K. I started looking at my big 4K TV and those 720 DVDs and was like, wtf am I doing? I trashed them all and never looked back. If I want to watch something again I'll redownload it or just see if it's available somewhere with justwatch.com. Or pay $4 to rent it if we don't want to wait.

yo

7. Lounge   -   #7317
    Quote Originally Posted by Skiz View Post
    wtf am I doing? I trashed them all and never looked back.

I've been there, not with movies, but so many discs full of music, games and warez kept (once again) just in case. Burning was so exciting when it didn't fail and the whole process was like a science in and of itself - don't use a write speed faster than 4x or they'll totally become unreadable later, I tell you.

I have a heap of floppy disks I also plan to trash at one point, but not without checking what's inside first...

8. Lounge   -   #7318
    Caballero's Avatar Hung Like A Horse
    So... Purely for scientific research purposes, of course, but if one wanted to check out those Taylor Swift deepfakes and if one does not have an X account... where would one possibly get a hold of said pictures?

Asking for a friend.

9. Lounge   -   #7319
    Tell your friend and the media they aren't missing anything that hasn't been uploaded to E-Hentai a couple dozen times already.

10. Lounge   -   #7320
    Why you look down on japan ?