Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hoi, Idol, Make yourself useful-ish...

mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    A reason isn't needed. We're merely semi-autonomous reflections of our real selves here, and perhaps you sometimes slip up and reveal details of your life orally.
    Like I said, what possibly reason would I have?

Anything anyone not closely involved in my life needs to know about me is that I'm generally one of these schmucks that is kind-hearted to a fault and would probably step in front of a bus to try and save your life even if you sound uncomfortably like someone who smokes a pipe and is given to wearing trutlenecks as a fashion statement.
    If I repeated my previous post, we'd have ourselves a loop.

Anyway, some questions. Who's smoking the pipe, and who's driving the bus? When did the turtle get stuck on the road, and how long has it been there? I'm very confused about this story.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Hi,

I found something interesting today. I downloaded the S04 4K TrollUHD-ULTRAHDCLUB release and checked S04E12. I noticed that they forgot to remove the turning mechanism of the revolver:

By comparison the Bluray:

Could anyone check on Netflix if this is still online in this form? It's S04E12 around the 5:34 mark. I have concerns that more of these errors exist int he 62 episodes so I won't delete my Bluray archive in favor of 4K yet. I consider contacting Netflix.
    There are few things that I can say with supreme certainy but I have no problem in saying that there is certainly something seriously wrong with this guy.

Five years of arguably the greatest show to ever grace TV and this is what he takes away from it.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Wow, you've never seen Angel, then. Finally, something you haven't watched. You'll love it, m8.

Also, you'll have to forgive my innocence but what's a turning mechanism? Any why remove it?
    I mean I get your point about this guy and his pedantry but I've literally no idea what I'm looking for on this gun or why two seemingly identical pics have been posted.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    That fact that a normal person doesn't see anything wrong is sort of my point.

Hint. Look very, very carefully at the gun barrels. What he means by turning mechanism though I have no idea.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Or it could just be the light and his mental is contagious.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    On second thought and Googling and trying to put myself in the mind of a crazy German, it could be the safety but again that might just be the light.

It does make some sort of sense though as a fake gun wouldn't need a safety.

7. Lounge   -   #27

"It's a voice in your head, watching you and guiding you".

So apparently Oakley has invented God. The Catholic Church will probably sue stating copyright infrigment.

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    I know you asked specifically for idol, but I have this news paper article that I saved around here that says what you should look for in a multi(guess there's some out there that aren't that effective?) along with two other types of vitamins you should throw in the mix. I'll look tonight, when I find it I'll post what it says. It's an interesting read.

And I'll also be taking the all night Idols suggestions as well. I'm constantly feeling drained, lost a lot of weight there for a bit(finally putting it back on, mainly cuz I'm drinking again), and just feels like I'm missing something. I've tried multis in the past, but perhaps the wrong ones?

Guess I should go get blood work done to see how many and exactly I'm missing

9. Lounge   -   #29
    manker's Avatar effendi
    On second thought and Googling and trying to put myself in the mind of a crazy German, it could be the safety but again that might just be the light.

It does make some sort of sense though as a fake gun wouldn't need a safety.
    Ehh, he's just pressed pause at a slightly different time.
    You can probably see whatever it is that he thinks is a goof in both versions. I can never tell the difference between 1080 and 4k and I'm pretty sure that eugenics didn't work out too well, so he probably can't either.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

10. Lounge   -   #30
    I was reviewing with fresh eyes this morning and came across this.

"I have concerns that more of these errors exist int he 62 episodes so I won't delete my Bluray archive in favor of 4K yet. I consider contacting Netflix".
    Now I can't rest until I get a copy of all his other posts to see if this was an isolated case or if there are other such mistakes. Regardless, pretty sure I'm going to have to contact the German government about this.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast