Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Thread: Childhood Memories..........

NikkiD's Avatar Yen?
    I'm 31, and no, I don't mind admitting it.

2. Lounge   -   #72
    Worthless
    i see

3. Lounge   -   #73
    SniperInTheShadows's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Ozbabe@27 November 2003 - 06:27
    mmm... how could i when i was enjoyin it!...

whoops.. TMI... :"> :"> :">
    heh :"> Well, it was a bit 'hard' to miss what i'm on about heh :"> :">

TMI? I've never heard that abbreviation before, what's it stand for plz?

Sniper.

P.s. Another, more cruel than naughty, childhood thing I used to do was I enjoyed seeing what I could set fire to with magnifying glasses and where I lived there were alot of ants, so I used (and for some reason I feel bad about this even though they're only ants lol ) to use the magnifying glass to burn them

Would also make little piles of leaves and twigs and set fire to that with it, but that wasn't cruel though, just naughty really lol

4. Lounge   -   #74
    Honey's Avatar unbreakable
    Originally posted by SniperInTheShadows+27 November 2003 - 15:24--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SniperInTheShadows @ 27 November 2003 - 15:24)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Ozbabe@27 November 2003 - 06:27
    mmm... how could i when i was enjoyin it&#33;...&nbsp;

whoops.. TMI...&nbsp; :">&nbsp; :">&nbsp; :">
    heh :"> Well, it was a bit &#39;hard&#39; to miss what i&#39;m on about heh :"> :">

TMI? I&#39;ve never heard that abbreviation before, what&#39;s it stand for plz?

Sniper.

P.s. Another, more cruel than naughty, childhood thing I used to do was I enjoyed seeing what I could set fire to with magnifying glasses and where I lived there were alot of ants, so I used (and for some reason I feel bad about this even though they&#39;re only ants lol ) to use the magnifying glass to burn them

Would also make little piles of leaves and twigs and set fire to that with it, but that wasn&#39;t cruel though, just naughty really lol [/b][/quote]
    TMI = too much information...

and yep... i&#39;d have to blonde and stoopid to have missed it... thank goodness im only blonde&#33;...

my brother used to do that with ants as well... i used to get so angry with him... it was so cruel... but then again.. i used to go fishing with him... and when he caught a fish and went back to catch more... i used to throw one out of every two back in when he wasnt looking...

he never knew why that bucket never got full&#33;...

5. Lounge   -   #75
    Worthless
    i want some more of what i did when i was under 13

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678