Page 16 of 40 FirstFirst ... 61314151617181926 ... LastLast

Thread: New Legs For Meg And Re-schmuck Canada Fund. Unite and Make More Matter Mean More.

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I interrupt this hijacking with very good news! Went to my surgeon's office yesterday, and have been cleared to go back to work on July 1st. Not going to enter any marathons, slam-dunk contests, climb ladders, or work hard-- but am pushing forward into reclaiming my life and limbs.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. Lounge   -   #152
    Also... the only smoke I enjoy comes from a barbecue/smoker, campfire, or the burning souls of my enemies.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. Lounge   -   #153
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    I interrupt this hijacking with very good news! Went to my surgeon's office yesterday, and have been cleared to go back to work on July 1st. Not going to enter any marathons, slam-dunk contests, climb ladders, or work hard-- but am pushing forward into reclaiming my life and limbs.
    Good to hear.

Unfortunately as we get older it takes longer to heal. Take it easy and let the process complete. The best advice I got when I had back problems (no where as severe as yours, but still physically disabling all the least).

4. Lounge   -   #154
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Meg, if nothing else all this spine injury shit disproves at last that naysayer who been long asserting you were born without a backbone.

Guess I'll finally have to stop saying that now.

We all have our crosses.
    Respect my lack of authority.

5. Lounge   -   #155
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    More on the the medical glass half full side. You're still a lot better off than dion who has to navigate through life without a brain.
    Respect my lack of authority.

6. Lounge   -   #156
    Having a self-deprecating sense of humor has gotten me through some of the challenging times here (as well as much of my life). Having to work through things such as standing once getting out of bed, walking first with a roller, then crutches, then a single crutch, a cane, now without assistance (frequently)... thoughts on my various levels of mobility: "I am walking like an [infant, Yoda, a duck...]"

Bottom line is I am *beyond* fortunate. Coming through and regaining my life piece by piece nearly every day.

I haven't been participating much, but I *truly* appreciate all of the care and well-wishes here.

7. Lounge   -   #157
    Gribley's Avatar On a hate list
    So Megs legs are in the sun? Although there is nothing else (give or take a smoke brake), shit, I didn`t expect you to turn all psychic on me but now you have then I believe*

*All statements are bollocks and I don`t believe in anything but the church of Idol
    Last edited by Gribley; 06-30-2018 at 04:38 PM.

8. Lounge   -   #158
    Quote Originally Posted by Gribley View Post
    I don`t believe in anything but the church of Idol
    Immediately thought of this:

9. Lounge   -   #159
    ShinShin's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Gribley View Post
    I don`t believe in anything but the church of Idol
    Surely Idol's is the anti-Church?
    Last edited by ShinShin; 07-01-2018 at 06:42 PM.

10. Lounge   -   #160
    All the sugar is a huge problem also (artificial sweeteners are bad too) .

Page 16 of 40 FirstFirst ... 61314151617181926 ... LastLast