Page 8 of 40 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast

Thread: New Legs For Meg And Re-schmuck Canada Fund. Unite and Make More Matter Mean More.

i am planning to throw away my tobacco smoking habits , but that makes me an extremely dull person
    Then again i have to find time to sit and go through extremely dull books , even though i only have 10 subjects left to finish my entire commerce degree
    but the problem is life is a dull and i am not planning to use youtube to make it interesting
    youtube makes me mental these days
    not cool at all at this age

2. Lounge   -   #72
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by survivor3 View Post
    your daughters are twins ?
    ah congratulations , daughters are one of the nicest things to have around

also what happens when one chooses an extremely stricter diet ?
    Didn't you read what I said, you fucking cunt? My daughters died. Fuck sake.

Man, this is why I never get srs in this place. People just take the piss outta your daughter's death and stuff.

3. Lounge   -   #73
    thats probably a lie

4. Lounge   -   #74
    thats probably a lie
    Sicko

5. Lounge   -   #75
    i am planning to go on a stricter diet before the end of this friday day , for friday day to end there is 4 more hours left

6. Lounge   -   #76
    i am planning to go on a stricter diet before the end of this friday day , for friday day to end there is 4 more hours left
    Your father abused you sexually.

7. Lounge   -   #77
    he is not one of the coolest person around , but thank god its alive

8. Lounge   -   #78
    if you suddenly want to throw away the tobacco from ones life , better get a bottle of cold pepsi by your side , otherwise there is no escaping the dullness

9. Lounge   -   #79
    if you suddenly want to throw away the tobacco from ones life , better get a bottle of cold pepsi by your side , otherwise there is no escaping the dullness
    J-Dye, I'm open to your plight, mate. I'm giving you the chance right now to say why it is you do this. We haven't got long, but if your response is good enough, I'll quote it and preserve forever your gripe and mission statement. But it better be better than 'they banned me'. Your resilience has been noted.

All I want from you is a few honest sentences. Why this board? I'm sure you've been banned from better establishments. Is it because you actually like us?

10. Lounge   -   #80
    i like to preserve my religious wisdom to myself
    that helps sometimes
    that is one of the biggest reasons i hang around here

there isn't much out there either

Page 8 of 40 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast